Seasoncard - 2021/22

As long as it is made clear on purchase it is a one year ticket there can't surely be a problem. All down to communication............which I know City aren't good at.
You are probably right. I agree with the idea in principle. My main concern would be that this would require development to the ticketing site that wasn’t planned for. I think we would see more chaos.

Has anyone received a pack yet?
My dad has a matchday membership and got a tin with a tablet cover and badge in as well as his card.
I said I didn't think season ticket holders would get one as we won't get a card.

You are probably right. I agree with the idea in principle. My main concern would be that this would require development to the ticketing site that wasn’t planned for. I think we would see more chaos.
Don’t think it would work. Most deferrers will still want to go to some games plus all the regular match day buyers that live away from the area and maybe do 5 or 6 games a year. I’d assume if they sold one off s/c tickets it would be to a different group and make it really difficult for the deferred and other regulars like myself that do 6 / 7 games to get tickets.
Plus if they can sell a big chunk of match day tickets it’s extra income this season helping claw back some of the lost income. Wouldn’t be surprised if some that have deferred end up spending more than their s/c would have cost.

Has anyone received a pack yet?
My dad has a matchday membership and got a tin with a tablet cover and badge in as well as his card.
I said I didn't think season ticket holders would get one as we won't get a card.
And the socks, you’ve forgotten the City socks.

For those that aren’t buying a season card this coming season, how tickets go on general sale on average for home games ?

For those that aren’t buying a season card this coming season, how tickets go on general sale on average for home games ?
At the moment they are asking you to Register your Interest for Home games at the Tickets section on the City website. Then choose the games you are interested in and they will let you know what's happening.

Sat 21 Aug
Premier League
Manchester City15:00Norwich City
Register Interest

At the moment they are asking you to Register your Interest for Home games at the Tickets section on the City website. Then choose the games you are interested in and they will let you know what's happening.

Sat 21 Aug
Premier League
Manchester City15:00Norwich City
Register Interest
Thanks mate, will do, it will be strange not having a season ticket for this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.