Seasoncard - 2021/22

Managed to get a season ticket for this season after not having one for a long time, was just wondering how difficult it is nowadays to get away tickets?? I believe it is based on the points system, do fans with a low amount of points get a look in for away games or is it a case of if you've got hardly any points you've no chance for away games??

Bobby Charlton likes this post

Bobby Charlton likes this post
Managed to get a season ticket for this season after not having one for a long time, was just wondering how difficult it is nowadays to get away tickets?? I believe it is based on the points system, do fans with a low amount of points get a look in for away games or is it a case of if you've got hardly any points you've no chance for away games??
No chance

Almost 7% of the population are advised to still shield in effect. At least there was the deferral option.

I wonder what measures/restrictions that City will put in place, as the Government is strongly encouraging them? The NHS COVID pass is the direction of travel, and they are likely to forced down this route from a Duty of Care perspective.

Almost 7% of the population are advised to still shield in effect. At least there was the deferral option.

I wonder what measures/restrictions that City will put in place, as the Government is strongly encouraging them? The NHS COVID pass is the direction of travel, and they are likely to forced down this route from a Duty of Care perspective.
Checking COVID passports on phones before checking tickets on phones… Think I’ll start queuing for the Norwich game now.

It may be an unpopualr opinion but would seem reasonable that you should have had 2 jabs before being permitted entry unless you are young enough, not had opportunity for second jab, exempt for health reasons or female under child bearing age.
As a nation many of us never wanted a jab but have done so as a civil duty to protect the elderly, vulnerable and the NHS.

Are they making people that deferred pay for a Citizen membership? If so that is naughty
Why is it? I assume they will buy match dat tickets, so if they want the discount and to buy in the cityzen membership window they should pay the £35 same as the rest of us match day ticket buyers. Or wait for general sale and pay full price.

It may be an unpopualr opinion but would seem reasonable that you should have had 2 jabs before being permitted entry unless you are young enough, not had opportunity for second jab, exempt for health reasons or female under child bearing age.
As a nation many of us never wanted a jab but have done so as a civil duty to protect the elderly, vulnerable and the NHS.
2 jabs would be a kicker for the younger demographic. I’m 28 and won’t have my second until early September, so that’d be Norwich and Arsenal missed. Can’t see it happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.