Seasoncard - 2021/22

Anyone got to print at home yet - or got through on the phone ? - might just stay at home rather than waste my time travelling to the game not to get in . It diabolical - why fix something which wasnt broke

Something has just occurred to me and its probably been answered a hundred times already in here but I've just bought something from a shop using the Google pay thing on my phone. All I did was unlock my phone tap it on the card reader, it beeped and that was that. Is that how it is going to work on Saturday or do we need to actually have the Google Pay app open and the season card displayed on your phone before you hold it up at the turnstile reader?

Mine account shows this now nut cannot actually do anything with it yet

Attachments

• 25B087A1-A396-4C1B-B6EF-B725B61AC641.png
    25B087A1-A396-4C1B-B6EF-B725B61AC641.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 40
Something has just occurred to me and its probably been answered a hundred times already in here but I've just bought something from a shop using the Google pay thing on my phone. All I did was unlock my phone tap it on the card reader, it beeped and that was that. Is that how it is going to work on Saturday or do we need to actually have the Google Pay app open and the season card displayed on your phone before you hold it up at the turnstile reader?
As long as you have downloaded your season card to your Google pay wallet then that is how it should work yes.
Whether it will work is another issue altogether!

My understanding was that we'd just unlock our phone and tap it on the card reader. But when the girl was taking me through it this morning she told me to open the app first before tapping.

As long as you have downloaded your season card to your Google pay wallet then that is how it should work yes.
Whether it will work is another issue altogether!
If you have two or more tickets on your phone you have to have the app open and the ticket selected - annoyingly the tickets all look the same bar the seat number, the info of the ticket (supporter number and name etc) are in the details section which makes a difference if they're not the same age bands. I'm not sure if this is the case for those with just one ticket loaded.

Right chaps am not the brightest but if I can see my season ticket in my wallet ( I phone ) am sorted ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.