Seasoncard - 2021/22

Just back from the ground. Expected chaos but all went very smoothly. Directed to join the queue ( about 15 strong )
An assistant spoke to me in the queue and identified a problem which could only be sorted at the ticket office. A young lady steward actually sorted the mobile of the bloke behind me out,there and then in the queue, without him ever getting to the box office. I was even given a cup of tea! and within 20 minutes was attended to. The problem was immediately identified (there was a ghost account alongside my original account ) so the ghost account was closed off and 3 minutes later all was sorted. Simple ( when you know how )!! The moral of this story is if everything is in place correctly there should be no problem ; if there is a gremlin in the works -trouble !! and then you're directed to ring supporter services ( ho ho ) You then have little alternative but to go down to the ground to try and get things sorted. The helpful assistant told me the queue had been 150 strong earlier in the day.! Still, top marks to the way they handled things at the ground Nevertheless , can't help thinking tomorrow might be fun !! .

Anyone camping out tonight ?
My tent is already pitched and waiting. I’ve even brought my portaloo! I’ve told you, if this Apple Wallet thing doesn’t get me in gateP the spiral is right next it and I’m climbing up that!! They ain’t keeping me from seeing John Boy, Kyle and Bernie in the flesh again! So I’m covering all options. :-)

My tent is already pitched and waiting. I’ve even brought my portaloo! I’ve told you, if this Apple Wallet thing doesn’t get me in gateP the spiral is right next it and I’m climbing up that!! They ain’t keeping me from seeing John Boy, Kyle and Bernie in the flesh again! So I’m covering all options. :-)

There looks to be a travellers community parked on the velodrome car park. You can join them.

Throw this one out there if I may….I transferred one of our season cards to a friend for the Norwich game tomorrow. In the wallet we have blue gold cards but our friend has downloaded a white ticket.
Is this correct….. ?
Yes I think that's right. I have done the same from my brothers ticket. He has sent me his ticket for my son. I think the transfered ticket comes across as a single match ticket

Throw this one out there if I may….I transferred one of our season cards to a friend for the Norwich game tomorrow. In the wallet we have blue gold cards but our friend has downloaded a white ticket.
Is this correct….. ?
I've did the same thing but it definitely downloaded in to my mates wallet in blue.but that doesn't mean its right, but I'm he will find out tomorrow ‍♂️.

For those without Facebook this was posted by way of an update by the Cm rep following the city matters meeting.
Its at least good to know that the people with the power to make changes are aware of the issues so let's see how they respond....

Fellow Blues
As promised, here are the headlines from the CM meeting last night. The meeting had a lot of City staff in attendance including Danny Wilson, Head of Supporter Services and more importantly Roel de Vries the relatively new chap they have headhunted from Nissan to run operations. He is effectively Danny’s boss.

Here are the headlines…
they decide to introduce Mobile Ticketing because they believe the Everton trial had been a ”success”. We honestly laughed at this suggestion and said the supporters believe otherwise.

They honestly believe that Mobile Ticketing will be of great benefit to fans. I told them that so far they had not proved this to be the case and that they should promote the benefits… They have a list of ideas which you might find interesting such as easily upgrading your ticket to a different part of the stadium of finding out which bar does not have a long queue… I have asked them to give me this information so I can share with you. On the plus side, supporters are already using the electronic Ticket Transfer facility which I think will prove popular.

They described what’s going on at the moment as “challenging” and said that in terms of responding to phone calls and emails they are “not where they would like to be”. I made the point strongly that fans were not just feeling a bit let down, they were downright ANGRY! I think Roel de Vries was shocked, believe me, I gave them both barrels on your behalf.

I told them that because Mobile Ticketing is taking up all their time, all the other issues are being missed and ignored because people cannot get through on the phones and emails are not being replied to and this is completely unacceptable.

CM requested weeks ago that City consider should slow down and introduce mobile ticketing in phases but Danny wanted to go for a Big Bang approach. I emphasised that the club’s decision to introduce an untested system when supporters had not been in the stadium for 18 months has created this tsunami of complaints and enquiries. I told them in no uncertain terms this was a self-inflicted wound with older people, disabled people and people not tech savvy particularly disadvantaged. I have requested that the club apologise to supporters and offer something as a token as part of this apology. They promised to take my request seriously and I will talk to them about it next week.

We told them that fans were saying “the team on the pitch are Premier league, the organisation behind it is third division at best”, I could tell this hurt. Roel de Vries promised that in the future major changes will be brought to CM much earlier for our comment and input, let’s see if this happens.

I told them that nobody believes the technology will work well, people are waiting for it to be a disaster. They promised that tomorrow their primary job will be to get fans in the stadium. If something doesn’t work, the staff are briefed to take a note of the problem, let the supporter in, then Supporter Services will address the issue later in the week.

Of course, tomorrow’s weather forecast is for heavy downpours, so like all of you I am looking forward to queueing in the rain for two hours to get into our Stadium to watch Norwich put 11 men behind the ball for 90 minutes. Up the Blues!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.