Seasoncard - 2021/22

Good evening chaps.

I've downloaded my card to the wallet on my phone. How do I get it to friends and family?

Do I just email over a screenshot of the card to them?

Much obliged in advance!

just had 2 emails from city

i can now transfer my arsenal ticket
and
i can now exchange my arsenal ticket

but my season ticket in my wallet still say norwich

ycnmiu
You don't transfer the ticket from your wallet you transfer it from you city account
I've still got the Norwich ticket in my wallet but its showing the arsenal ticket in my account where you transfer or put it on the exchange

Has anyone had confirmation from a family or friend to say they have received the email form the club when a ticket transfer has been done? I’ve done both of mine and my son’s and we've both had confirmation emails to say transfer complete but no sign of the emails to our friends to download the tickets to their phone?

Has anyone had confirmation from a family or friend to say they have received the email form the club when a ticket transfer has been done? I’ve done both of mine and my son’s and we've both had confirmation emails to say transfer complete but no sign of the emails to our friends to download the tickets to their phone?
Yes

I can see Rammy Blue asking the same question. Taking my missus to the game on Saturday and my sad has moved his ticket in to her name on the website. When will she get her email to save to her wallet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.