Seasoncard - 2021/22

My PAH ticket worked fine and have already printed the Arsenal one. Just got to make sure I remember to put it in my pocket. No pissing about with phones, digital wallets, switching NFC on and off, hoping NFC works at the reader.

Just stick QR code in reader and i'm in. Bit like the old seasoncards really.

My mobile worked just fine and Arsenal pass already in my wallet. No pissing about printing tickets at home and buying ink - if I had a printer that is. Instead I'd have to piss about using my friendly neighbour's printer 19+ times a year.

Just got to remember to take my phone - no pissing about remembering a piece of paper and, following personal integration to apple wallet for cards and passes, no need to carry my oversized leather wallet.

No need to worry about NFC on iphone because it is automatic.

Don't care about NFC failing at the turnstile and particularly now know the most effective way to point the phone to the scanner. Even then, can always default to QR code if needed.

No need to fook about giving/collecting season card to f&F when one of my kids can't go. New system is a breeze now I know what to do.

So thanks MCFC for making my life easier.....:)

Now had an email from City to say ticket transfer is available but when I try and transfer it to my son, who is in my F&F list I still get the message " Error! Tickets on-sale exclusively to Cityzens Matchday Members. You can join today to access tickets."

excactly
could you imagine for cup games/champs league too ?
what a load of pissing abt
I was just gonna ask the same thing! I've got the Norwich ticket nestling in the wallet. I assumed that with this super duper hi-tech it would over-write it with the Arse ticket which I thought might be wafting about in the ether.

I also cannot download the MCWFC ST even though the OS is claiming all tickets are available. Wrong, Marwood! My ST isn't available! Get it sorted!

The idea of downloading a match ticket every fuckin' game seems absurd. It'd be like 'em sending out a new plastic card for each ST game!

Somebody just downloaded it again and it updated,
Not sure with Android tbh but for any iPhone users

If you turn off automatic updates in your wallet and turn it back on again it updates to show the Arsenal game (IPhone )
No idea about Android’
Great advice thanks to do this people need to click on the Norwich ticket first then do the auto off then on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.