Seasoncard Amnesty

Well personally I'd start on the basis that the points were earnt by the named card holder so if someone else was using it for ten years then surely that wasn't in accordance with the T&Cs? That person then gets the points officially transferred over regardless of using a card they never officially had.

The other scenario is the one in my previous post whereby someone that has barely been to a game suddenly has a SC with a huge number of points.

I just don't see a case for the new card holder to get any more points than a totally new SC holder gets.
Well the point has been made, maybe by yourself among others, that those doing "the hard yards" should get first crack at tickets. What if the person using a ticket has been the one doing midweek games at Southampton and League Cup ties?

There's no simple solution to this. Not transferring points would piss others off who feel they've earned them. The only remotely "fair" solution is to assign the points as they were actually earned game-by-game. But that's not possible. So we'll have to come up with a compromise.

One big thing I've learned from doing City Matters is that there is rarely a simple solution when you get to the nuts and bolts of a situation. There's always issues doing one thing or another and there is rarely a perfect solution that keeps everyone happy.

They have finally grown up. But I still subsidise the younger two.
the youngest has gone for his army medical and assessment today and I’m loathe to give his ticket up.
he will be gutted.
good luck with that pal
i moved to the family stand in 2013 when my nipper was 4 from block 218
cost roughly £600 to £700 between 2013-2015 in 235 before moving to the cheap seats with the riff raff in the south stand extension.

Let's be honest here, the club just want to squeeze more cash out of the fans.
I was thinking of getting another ticket along with my own, but if multiple members of my family can't use it then City can go to hell.
Indeed they would probably lose me as a season ticket holder full stop if this goes though as my daughter and cousin occasionally use my ticket.

I can see the need for photo ID but you should be able to assign a Citycard to use a Seasoncard for a particular match so long as thsy are part of a group on the ticket services site. It's not rocket science let alone rocket engineering.

good luck with that pal
i moved to the family stand in 2013 when my nipper was 4 from block 218
cost roughly £600 to £700 between 2013-2015 in 235 before moving to the cheap seats with the riff raff in the south stand extension.
The riff raff make it worth going. Lol

The riff raff make it worth going. Lol
Nah

you're wrong
thats what i thought moving back there in 2015 i think it was when the extension opened
i thought it would be all piss heads up for a laugh and a sing song,it was for the first part of the season,its dead as everywhere else now,mind you,we're all pissheads still
just the odd visitor who is an exiled manc tries to get the atmosphere going now and it fades quickly

Last edited:
I’m Sure your happy to let one of your cronies use it And I’m sure you have many other pals that will benefit from it as you did when you ring fenced the SC away ticket allocation . your an arrogant fraud. CM dose not speak for most fans , barely canvas opinions of fans Other then there cronies.

but that doesn’t matter to a shiny pea head like you dose it
What a complete and utter wankspangle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.