Seasoncard Amnesty

Erm. Nope. For many that would have been a straightforward solution but City have now stopped the sharing of season tickets and implemented a photo ID system. Only the person who's name is on the ticket will be admitted to the game.

Is that for this season or future seasons as well?

Will be difficult to implement especially if everyone turns up at the last minute

Some good news from the club for me. When we moved to the Etihad I bought two season cards in my son and daughters names and I went as match day tickets. My son wasn't keen on the Etihad so I started using his ticket.When I got to 65 I asked the club if I could change the name on the card to mine in order to have a reduced rate .The club said no due to club policy and I fully understood that. 71 now and due to current circumstances probably would not have renewed at full price. The club now say that with the amnesty they will change the name on the card thus giving me the reduced rate. Thank you to everyone at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.