seasoncard for sale

squirtyflower

threelionsroar said:
Anybody wanting to buy my seasoncard off me for last 5 games? I cant post topic as i have not sent enough posts on here. Seat is East stand, Level 1, Row D, next to corner flag. Its a great seat but i will not be able to make last 5 games due to work commitments (and having all but 1 of the games changed from their original dates) Not wanting to make money on this - just face value price of tickets for 5 games.
I posted the above for threelionsroar as he can't start a thread, PM him and not me

squirtyflower said:
threelionsroar said:
Anybody wanting to buy my seasoncard off me for last 5 games? I cant post topic as i have not sent enough posts on here. Seat is East stand, Level 1, Row D, next to corner flag. Its a great seat but i will not be able to make last 5 games due to work commitments (and having all but 1 of the games changed from their original dates) Not wanting to make money on this - just face value price of tickets for 5 games.

Sorry for using your thread for my post Squirty but im not priveldged to start a thread, im currentley a membership card holder with my son and im looking to upgrade to seasoncards for next season, will i have to go on a waiting list or will i be able to purchase in close season, never been able to afford 2 x season cards but ive now saved enough to do this ?

when i spoke with the ticket office this morning she told me to ring back in June which as left me in a bit of a panic because i dont want to wait till June only to be told theres a waiting list,

any info would be gratefully appreciated

thanks

lee

I have similar situation, my friend and son haven't been to any matches in 2012 due to personal circumstances so there is an adult and child seat in 116 southstand available for the remainding 5 home games.

spidermanc said:
I have similar situation, my friend and son haven't been to any matches in 2012 due to personal circumstances so there is an adult and child seat in 116 southstand available for the remainding 5 home games.

How much does he want for.them?

spidermanc said:
PM sent mate

spidermanc said:

Apologies folks about the above but I have now got these tickets to sell on. I got lots of responses, I have contacted a couple on here but they are now sorted. There is 1 adult and 1 junior ticket in south stand lower tier for the remaining 3 home games. I am looking for £120 for the pair. Please pm if interested.

Hi,

Just being 'Blue' Members could anyone tell me how I could go about getting a seasonticket for me and my dad. We stopped going shortly after the move from Maine Road due to distance.

When do the applications come out and is there a waiting list?

Cheers

Macca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.