Seasoncard for sale

What do you do then? Just accept the new game as it is? Continue handing over hard earned cash (lots of it too) to be told when you can and can't celebrate on a big tv screen in the ground? It's going to be better being at home, so you know what's going on.

Only way to protest is stop buying the product. Yes it punishes the club, but it'll dawn on the authorities when they see attendances dropping.

Stop supporting City will punish the FA? Get real. The PL do not give a sh1t if you go to the game or not. Stop buying the product? The only people you affect is City. If every City fan thought the same as you there would be no City which is exactly what 'they' want. Are you prepared to accept that? I am not. All the more reason to go next game and make your voice heard. It will change even MotD agree with us. FFS!!

THREEPEAT

Stop supporting City will punish the FA? Get real. The PL do not give a sh1t if you go to the game or not. Stop buying the product? The only people you affect is City. If every City fan thought the same as you there would be no City which is exactly what 'they' want. Are you prepared to accept that? I am not. All the more reason to go next game and make your voice heard. It will change even MotD agree with us. FFS!!

THREEPEAT
Maybe I'm just looking for a reason to stop going. I hate pretty much most of modern football, player salaries, media coverage etc. I just want to go to the game, watch good football and enjoy a goal or three. If there's no enjoyment, there's no reason to go.

Woke up after a shite sleep and feel even worse about it! I am so tempted to cancel the cup schemes! I don’t feel like watching any football right now! What’s the point?? The sport I loved the most is blatantly the most corrupt sport out there now! At least with wrestling you know the result is predetermined before you get to the venue!! I don’t want to punish City by not attending games but like many others I am not prepared to waste my hard earned cash on it! It’s disgusting, I know it’s probably over the top but as I said last night it feels like someone has died! Actually, football has died!! At least I got to witness us sweeping up all the domestic trophies as a fitting send off!

Slowly but surely falling out of love with the sport and the club. The two of them are going down dark roads that I don’t like with VAR and ticket distribution and now talk of face recognition.

Nursing the mother of all hangovers this morning. Can't seem to calm down after yesterday. It's probably not the feeling of injustice it's more about being allowed to celebrate the winning goal to only have it chalked off.
Having said all that I can't think of anything that would make me throw the towel on unless Soriano finally prices me out

Take us back to division 2 i say, no var, no one gave a fuck about us, great days out,
Proper traditional grounds, maine road, york away the list is endless:)

VAR has no place in football, it's an absolute passion killer and we've had it from both barrels these last two matches.
Throw in the fact that a supposed respected journalist pipes up with a headline "Tottenham need to beat man city to save the season" and the agenda is up and running.
I've been a football fan for as long as I can remember but tonight I'm done, I love football, I love my club but the feeling tonight is that I'm done, VAR it seems is the winner and it'll kill lots of fans off.
RIP FOOTBALL .
Sadly, i can only agree with all of this.

Yesterday i met a coach load of South Shields supporters who were having a pint before going to watch their team play Radcliffe Boro.
I was raised on football and would find it impossible to not bother with it anymore so i'm off to Boro this affy to get a season ticket.

Before anyone has a go, I completely understand the frustration of fans who spend vast sums of money for us to get shat on.

But to all those claiming that football is now ruined, consider how ridiculous you sound. We are living in the golden age of our club. We played beautifully today and nothing can take that away.

Fans of Bury etc. would probably take issue with the claim that VAR is ruining football. They just want their club back.

Have some perspective.
Err, yes we did play beautifully today but var took it away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.