Seasoncard for sale

P.S. not to mention the title of the thread J F Christ.
At no point did he say he say he’s not bringing his kids because we didn’t win , var was his problem .
You really believe there’s a single City fan who’d quit because we didn’t win ? Ffs

P.S. not to mention the title of the thread J F Christ.
last two games involving Spurs have seen me watch both daughters be devastated at the VAR outcome

Personally I have had enough of the farce and trying to justify to the two of them why we still go.

18 games to left
In all Cup schemes if you want and enough points not to worry about joining a Supporters Club for away tickets
Where does it mention winning or losing?
Or do you have difficulty with reading?

Reactions: nmc
At no point did he say he say he’s not bringing his kids because we didn’t win , var was his problem .
You really believe there’s a single City fan who’d quit because we didn’t win ? Ffs

It seems like the only reason some on here still go is so they still have something to moan about.

When a season card holder suggests they will not bring their children to a game just because we did not win it I suggest my post is bang on thread.
What's wrong with enjoying the football for what it is? We drew a game we should have won but the football was superb. We did not win because VAR was applied to the letter of the laws but what a game.
That is incorrect.

Agreed. No better feeling than to wildly celebrate an injury time goal, but to then realise by glancing up at the stadium screens to see it was disallowed, I felt hollow... If VAR continues the way it is I can't stomach paying for another SC next season. 3 controversial decisions against spurs have gone against us, and one last week again West Ham, wonder why? : /

If Spurs would have scored a legit goal that was given by the ref(no VAR) to beat us 3-2 in extra time I could have accepted it far more easily than what happened Saturday. A blatent penalty denied and a goal ruled out that no spurs player appealed against, even Oliver didn't spot it yet some **** sat in his VAR bunker did because he was looking to rule it out!

You say it's not about any kind of conspiracy? Lol.

I was calming down somewhat until I saw Pogba go down like he'd been shot, to deliberately con the ref. And I wonder why he fell for it. I wonder why it VAR didn't intervene. I wonder why Pogba didn't get a card for blatantly cheating to con a pen. And and I wonder why Sky didn't show the penalty incident from four or five different angles like me would have done if it would have been us. I waited half an hour for them to show it and pick over the bones but no they chose not to do, so I fucked off to bed in disgust.

We'll see how this VAR bollocks pans out this season, I'm not optimistic we'll get fair treatment TBH, especially as Liverpool and Tottenham haven't won the league for 90 years between them.

The game is as bent as fuck, always has been, even moreso nowadays.
Every word.
Esp that pogba dive. And then straight after the match the new Football God. .Gary Neville says pogba could win player of the year. .......What?!!
And there's still Blues who suck up every word that twunt says.! he should have bin suspended from his job for 2 weeks for spouting that shit.player of the year two matches in..diving /cheating to gain an advantage,showing Kids/young players How to Cheat...squabbling over a penalty kick with his own team mate..and he still wants to leave utd..asap...yeah Player of the year indeed.
Gary Neville talks shit.

Every word.
Esp that pogba dive. And then straight after the match the new Football God. .Gary Neville says pogba could win player of the year. .......What?!!
And there's still Blues who suck up every word that twunt says.! he should have bin suspended from his job for 2 weeks for spouting that shit.player of the year two matches in..diving /cheating to gain an advantage,showing Kids/young players How to Cheat...squabbling over a penalty kick with his own team mate..and he still wants to leave utd..asap...yeah Player of the year indeed.
Gary Neville talks shit.

I’ve always said that anyone who thinks Gary Neville is a great pundit can’t be a proper Blue.

I’ve always said that anyone who thinks Gary Neville is a great pundit can’t be a proper Blue.
And you were spot on Sir.
Took me a while to see thru the media spin.how gullible I was.
Yes u can hear what he is saying very clearly but that doesn't mean it's true or is top notch punditry.

Leroy Rosenior speaks sensibly/ clearly with no tangible hint of bias..

.Anyone who uses a missed pen as a talking point on sky for an hour to obscure his fav teams shit 2nd half performance shouldn't be on tv.
Yes it was funny they missed the pen but an hours discussion of it was excruciating to listen to...well done Garynev .Clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.