Seasoncard Prices - 2021/22

I will be renewing if they are happening but maybe a good idea from the club to make a few quid too is for those who don't want to renew, say they can defer for a season provided that they sign up to be a citizen member.

You'll be looky!!!
Isn't the plan for Wembley to be at least half full for the final of the Euros. If that goes to plan then the return to games in front of full crowds could be a reality from the start of next season. The vast majority of the adult population will have been vaccinated by then.

Isn't the plan for Wembley to be at least half full for the final of the Euros. If that goes to plan then the return to games in front of full crowds could be a reality from the start of next season. The vast majority of the adult population will have been vaccinated by then.
Sorry pal, I was having a dig at you for spelling looking incorrectly.
It's probably because I am one of the grammar police on Bluemoon.

As soon as I’m allowed I’m going back! Miss out on sitting on the front row of CBL1 not on your Nellie! I’ve filled in my survey and told the club straight. :-) I’ll be there...no show without Punch as they say.

If only so that I don’t have to read the match day thread(s)! ;-)
p.s. I might even buy a new shirt!! Haven't had one since Pep took over. My last one has Pellegrini on the back!! :-)
Used to buy one every year but got a bit expensive!!

I fully intend on renewing my sc. Cant wait to get back in the habit of going. Have missed more than I thought I would

I honestly can't wait

Getting into town early doors for a Saturday 3pm game is the thing I've missed most during this lockdown.

Maybe i'll even make it in for kick off and stay till the end of the game ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.