Seasoncard Prices - 2021/22

Honestly one of my main motivating factors for actually going to the match these days is so I don’t have to watch it on tv and listen to the insufferable commentary and punditry and that’s not a very good reason to spend thousands of pounds every season.
Part of my motivation for going to all the away games was to avoid the Bluemoon Match Day thread.

Prices won't go up.

We can only assume the club have a few options up their sleeve to entice people back. Pay per game rather than sign up for all 19 games perhaps, a part in / part out version. Or easier formal sharing of tickets as Spurs do, all track and trace compliant. Cheaper options for young people who want to go on a whim.

I don’t think VAR is the main reason fans won’t renew. I think on blue moon it’s made out to be more of an issue.

thousands out of work, wage cuts,
Older fan base effected by covid, people being scared of attending in crowds - are the main reasons why people won’t renew

it would be absolutely disgusting if the club put prices up, in such terrible circumstances. Also most other clubs are freezing prices. Including United who are showing us up on prices

do the right thing city and stand by the fans who make the club

I don’t think VAR is the main reason fans won’t renew. I think on blue moon it’s made out to be more of an issue.

thousands out of work, wage cuts,
Older fan base effected by covid, people being scared of attending in crowds - are the main reasons why people won’t renew

it would be absolutely disgusting if the club put prices up, in such terrible circumstances. Also most other clubs are freezing prices. Including United who are showing us up on prices

do the right thing city and stand by the fans who make the club what it is
Don’t think renewing is the issue made out at all , If all fans allowed back think the renewals would be at a similar level to most seasons. Seem to remember seeing it’s usually about 90% so allowing that it’s 2 years I’d expect renewals to be over 80%.
Think the vast majority can’t wait to go back , obviously a few will be hit financially and won’t be able to, but most will.

I can't ever see the fans returning to pre-Covid levels. Even the 50+ technophobes have managed to find ways of seeing every game from their armchairs with no risk to their health, no travel expenses, a fraction of their day lost and an understanding of whatever VAR shenanigans are unfolding. I'm 53, live 2 hours plus away and am struggling to justify, irrespective of the great success we have, the logic of a long costly day and that's without the risk of VAR and Covid playing their part. I hate to say it but I won't be alone and I suspect the club will realise in time, just like the high street shops have, that the customers they felt were always there have now gone online so to speak.

Well me and the old man can’t wait to get back, but I’m not sure I fancy it in a quarter full stadium every game. So I might defer mine if given the option until we can get a full house but I can’t see that happening until August 2022 at the earliest.

As soon as I’m allowed I’m going back! Miss out on sitting on the front row of CBL1 not on your Nellie! I’ve filled in my survey and told the club straight. :-) I’ll be there...no show without Punch as they say.

If only so that I don’t have to read the match day thread(s)! ;-)
Same here EB, I can't wait to get back to 303 and, in time I hope, some away games too. If we took stock of all the various risks to life and limb we'd never get out of bed in the mornings.

Can't wait to get back to 316. Meeting up with the guys I've got to know as friends is as much a part of the enjoyment of going to the Etihad as is the football. It doesn't help that I bloody hate watching us on the TV. I was calmer at 2-1 down against QPR than I was hurling obscenities at my laptop yesterday afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.