Seasoncard Renewal thread 2016/17 - Prices Frozen

You can move seat in the relocation window - 25th April to 14th May

Cheers mate.

d17f80daa1ff4e1d0554ff8af439d9ea.jpg

Fair play City - hope we end the protests now - they seem to have got the message. Hoping we get a draw in Paris and then a full house and good atmosphere for PSG. I will have to find another use for the 100 tennis balls I bought for the protest. If we win the youth cup we can still do a treble this season.

Happy with that.. Can't see out regarding platinum gold ect so looks like that's gone too (unless in missing somthing )

Got to roll eys at some though
" about time they listened to fans " they couldn't increase with all the fan pressure "

There is no evidence thay they was going to increase what so ever

"Paying over the odds in the first place "

Are we really ?? Can anyone tell me where you can get the same product cheeper in Engkand

On top of that Iv has a email telling me I'm getting a refund of some sorts and s freebi on the concourse on me psg ticket as they have reduced the family prices.
Also a email telling me me lad been selected to spend a all inclusive freebi next weekend at the academy, doing a football training camp...

I wish they would rip me off more often
Nice one City although it will cost me a bomb to treet the Mrs whilst the lads away for the weekend ..

Just got my email. Very happy with the freeze in prices.

It means that me and my lad are renewing in south level 3 for next season - £55 a month for the pair - bargain thank you city.

Happy with that.. Can't see out regarding platinum gold ect so looks like that's gone too (unless in missing somthing )

Got to roll eys at some though
" about time they listened to fans " they couldn't increase with all the fan pressure "

There is no evidence thay they was going to increase what so ever

"Paying over the odds in the first place "

Are we really ?? Can anyone tell me where you can get the same product cheeper in Engkand

On top of that Iv has a email telling me I'm getting a refund of some sorts and s freebi on the concourse on me psg ticket as they have reduced the family prices.
Also a email telling me me lad been selected to spend a all inclusive freebi next weekend at the academy, doing a football training camp...

I wish they would rip me off more often
Nice one City although it will cost me a bomb to treet the Mrs whilst the lads away for the weekend ..

Email states about changing between gold/platinum in the small print regarding the price being the same as last years.
My nephew has been selected for one of those training weekends too. Spot on.

But that wouldn't show up any spare seats from people deciding not to renew?

Initially, there will be about 9000 seats showing on the planner which currently aren't STs and they will show as spare.

Existing ST holders are automatically renewed unless they physically cancel and, assuming they have to cancel during the window, you should see further seats becoming available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.