Seasoncard Renewal thread 2016/17 - Prices Frozen

I am a bit of a cynic when it comes to these things. No price increase this season could mean a bigger than usual increase next! And if there's no CL next season then it's only right we cover that possibility by keeping prices pegged.

Where's my protest walkout thread again? ;-)

A step in the right direction, and welcomed. But as other's have stated, a % reduction across the board would have been even more welcomed. It's a start.( you ungrateful b******, jrb)

Oh well, looks like the protest is over before it really got started?

how dare you two mention that you hoped with the TV money it could've been a token reduction instead! Don't you know that counts as moaning?!!! ;)

Anyway, my last post on this (i'm pleased it's not gone up again, honest guv!)
Except they weren't overpriced were they? Matchday tickets maybe but ST's?

£725 for a seat level with the penalty box is not overpriced? I beg to differ.
Before anyone says move to the cheaper ones, i can't shift my pensioner relative to behind the goal or in the gods of the new stand when they've spent their whole life watching from that spot. Plus how is that the answer for everyone? Someone has to fill the seats, we can't all fit on the roof ;)

Maybe this is better suited to the general prices thread not here, but i'll paste it the prices, you can see how much it lept up in recent years.

(and add £50 more for platinum if that takes your fancy)

12 /13
580 (so per match = 30.52)

2013/14
640 (per match = 33.68)

2014/15
705 (per match = 37.10)

2015/16
725 (per match 38.15)
(new price guide made our row cheaper, the other rows are £750)

Well done City, I must say I'm surprised especially after the cup prices.

However, times are hard and I'll be having a £50 reduction by binning the double points and going for gold.

image.jpg

Just wondering if anyone can help please? Been on the MCFC website, logged on and checked my e mail address is correct, which it is. I never seem to get e mails from them? Any ideas . Thanks in advance

Just wondering if anyone can help please? Been on the MCFC website, logged on and checked my e mail address is correct, which it is. I never seem to get e mails from them? Any ideas . Thanks in advance
checked your junk folder?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.