Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

ooh, wonder why city were banging the drum last week telling us how the loyalty point system worked.. a lot of us are angry but will still renew, we should pick a live tv game and boycott it the empty swathes of seats will surely get mentioned and the reason why

Or just do what I'm going to do and cancel.

Fucking hell its a hard life being a City fan nowadays.
Long gone are the days when we actually loved taking the piss out of ourselves,with some wonderful comical choral verses coming from our fans.Wasn`t it great when we got beat by the Rags twice a fucking year and the euphoria of even getting a point out of `em.
What now ?
Well we`ve had some pearlers over the past few months and I give you a small selection of complaints and whinging :
Refs and when its not the refs its the linesmen and when its not the linesmen,its the opposition and when its not the opposition its the queue and when its not the queues its the shit service on the concourse and when its not the concourse it the new strip and when its not the new strip its Showsec and when its not Showsec its smoking in the bogs and when its not smoking in the bogs its pissing in the sinks and when its not pissing in the sinks its the fucking points system and when its not the points system its the Ticket Office and when its not the Ticket Office its the parking and when its not the parking its the tram s and when its not the trams its Match of the Day and when its not Match of the day its Sky and when its not Sky its BT Sky and when its not BT Sky its Jeff Stelling and his motley crew and when its not Jeff Stelling and his motley crew its the FA and when its not the FA its UEFA and when its not UEFA its ticket price increases and when its not Ticket Price increases its ST arriving late and when its not Season Tickets arriving late its the BBC website and when its not the BBC website its the MEN and its reporters and when its not the MEN reporters its a FUCKING MIRACLE !!
And don`t get me started on running out of chips at half time the useless twats !!
Does any fucker listen at the Club ???
And breathe slowly Oakie.

Wonderful post. Sums us up perfect. All the clubs fault.

ooh, wonder why city were banging the drum last week telling us how the loyalty point system worked.. a lot of us are angry but will still renew, we should pick a live tv game and boycott it the empty swathes of seats will surely get mentioned and the reason why
This could very well happen at the first game of the season.

We'll have parking issues with the exclusion zones, possible outer campus checks, turnstile checks may only be half full at kick off.

Fucking hell its a hard life being a City fan nowadays.
Long gone are the days when we actually loved taking the piss out of ourselves,with some wonderful comical choral verses coming from our fans.Wasn`t it great when we got beat by the Rags twice a fucking year and the euphoria of even getting a point out of `em.
What now ?
Well we`ve had some pearlers over the past few months and I give you a small selection of complaints and whinging :
Refs and when its not the refs its the linesmen and when its not the linesmen,its the opposition and when its not the opposition its the queue and when its not the queues its the shit service on the concourse and when its not the concourse it the new strip and when its not the new strip its Showsec and when its not Showsec its smoking in the bogs and when its not smoking in the bogs its pissing in the sinks and when its not pissing in the sinks its the fucking points system and when its not the points system its the Ticket Office and when its not the Ticket Office its the parking and when its not the parking its the tram s and when its not the trams its Match of the Day and when its not Match of the day its Sky and when its not Sky its BT Sky and when its not BT Sky its Jeff Stelling and his motley crew and when its not Jeff Stelling and his motley crew its the FA and when its not the FA its UEFA and when its not UEFA its ticket price increases and when its not Ticket Price increases its ST arriving late and when its not Season Tickets arriving late its the BBC website and when its not the BBC website its the MEN and its reporters and when its not the MEN reporters its a FUCKING MIRACLE !!
And don`t get me started on running out of chips at half time the useless twats !!
Does any fucker listen at the Club ???
And breathe slowly Oakie.
Ha ha that's bluemoon for you some right soft arses on here probably from wilmslow.

For me the club should of froze season tickets but fans saying my season ticket has gone up this much over the last say 5 years are missing the point under different owners the season tickets would of still went up! With probably less signings and poorer players.

I accept season tickets do have to go up to an extent. But many fans on here are saying it's just a 2%. Well,it isn't. There have been 8 season ticket price rises since Sheikh Mansour bought the club. That's not 2%. I'd hate to think how much matchday ticket prices have gone up. Yes, City have introduced £299 season tickets, but they are limited. When they brought those in City got rid of value gold, so all they did was shift value gold to those £299 season tickets to the top of the SS. They've now had to reintroduce value good again along with the £299 season tickets. Why? Both are limited. We don't know how many of each there are. We've never been told or found out. So why is value gold back if we've already got £299 season tickets? Why not make more £299 season tickets available?. My guess is that value gold will be to plug empty seats all over the ground, as you don't know where they are, and the club allocate you a seat. That aside, bar season ticket and matchday ticket prices constantly going up, every other aspect of the 'matchday experience has also gone up in price. Drink, food, parking, merchandise, etc. Have any of those gone up by just 2%? I don't think so. Where I work you can buy a 500ml bottle of water for 8p. Wholesale prices. City charge £1.50. There's no need. Why not 50p? 75p? £1? Likewise, tea, coffee, etc, prices. As for Beer prices. :-( I appreciate City are now a 'business', but let's try and strike a balance between money, profit, and offering products across the board at sensible, reasonable and affordable prices. I kid you not, if City did this, the stadium and bars would be rammed for every home match.( obviously the bar queues would be longer though :-) ).

Oh, and City should stop wasting £28mill + wages on players like Bony, etc. That in itself would negate any need for season ticket prices rises not only for this season, but for many more seasons to follow. Because as money flows in from the fans, it washes away by poor and bad decisions by those running the club, and the signing off of this season's season ticket, matchday ticket, and other price increases.

Last edited:
That said, I sense some posters won't be happen until their criticisms reach the media.

You could argue that's the only way to make your voice heard while the club refuses to properly communicate with supporters or supporter groups. Not sure things have reached the point where public opposition to the club is needed. It does seem to be heading that way though.

Could be avoided with very little effort from the club. Just a change of mindset.

You know what's really weird? Customers defending price increases from a multi million pound company. That's completely counterproductive to your own life and everyone elses.

If the earth was split into two between half that accepted price increases and half that complained every time prices went up, then the half that accepted them would always end up paying more than those that complained.

If I was a City exec and all the comments I saw were "great news, only 5% rise" or whatever, I'd think 'OK, I can clearly get away with putting them up again next season with minimal to no opposition'.

Suddenly that 5% rise you weren't bothered about has become 10% in two years.

Just think we are missing a trick, as in Dortmund make easy and cheap for fans to attend a game then they will. We will then get more positive media intrest that will then generate more sponsorship and therefore more revenue. In addition all those extra fans at the stadium will spend money. Build the bars and shops for them to spend their money in, everyone is a winner.

You could argue that's the only way to make your voice heard while the club refuses to properly communicate with supporters or supporter groups. Not sure things have reached the point where public opposition to the club is needed. It does seem to be heading that way though.

Could be avoided with very little effort from the club. Just a change of mindset.

I always thought that level 1 and 3 season tickets should be capped at £400 and the majority of them at £300 2nd tier go as corporate and expensive as they want to mainly subsidies tier 1 and 3. Wonder how much it would cost the club? Maybe the wages of 1 player over a season. Food and drink wise personally I probably spent £20 in the last 3 season inside the ground, thats easy for fans to do if they want to make a statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.