Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

come on our FRIENDS in the press, you read this, maybe this time if you report on the fans anger we might not call you for it
Hopefully not.

I don't trust the Gutterpress and would never speak a word to any of them.
In fairness as others have alluded to, this Internet forum is not a full representation of how Manchester City Supporters feel.

Many will be happy clapping for years to come, happy to be squeezed up until their pockets are dry, with many staying around as they have the wealth to.

Spend! Spend! Spend!

Scrimping and saving to see twats like Nasri wearing an earring worth more than the fucking house I rent?
No thanks, not for me.

I bet he doesn't even wear that earring now as it doesn't suit his new hairstyle.

Fucking hell its a hard life being a City fan nowadays.
Long gone are the days when we actually loved taking the piss out of ourselves,with some wonderful comical choral verses coming from our fans.Wasn`t it great when we got beat by the Rags twice a fucking year and the euphoria of even getting a point out of `em.
What now ?
Well we`ve had some pearlers over the past few months and I give you a small selection of complaints and whinging :
Refs and when its not the refs its the linesmen and when its not the linesmen,its the opposition and when its not the opposition its the queue and when its not the queues its the shit service on the concourse and when its not the concourse it the new strip and when its not the new strip its Showsec and when its not Showsec its smoking in the bogs and when its not smoking in the bogs its pissing in the sinks and when its not pissing in the sinks its the fucking points system and when its not the points system its the Ticket Office and when its not the Ticket Office its the parking and when its not the parking its the tram s and when its not the trams its Match of the Day and when its not Match of the day its Sky and when its not Sky its BT Sky and when its not BT Sky its Jeff Stelling and his motley crew and when its not Jeff Stelling and his motley crew its the FA and when its not the FA its UEFA and when its not UEFA its ticket price increases and when its not Ticket Price increases its ST arriving late and when its not Season Tickets arriving late its the BBC website and when its not the BBC website its the MEN and its reporters and when its not the MEN reporters its a FUCKING MIRACLE !!
And don`t get me started on running out of chips at half time the useless twats !!
Does any fucker listen at the Club ???
And breathe slowly Oakie.

First world problems

I dropped all the cup schemes and moved from Platinum to Gold 12 months ago purely on cost grounds

I considered not renewing this time depending on the price rise (it is £20 in my case in CB1)

The 2 reasons why I am renewing is because my son who I sit next to is renewing and in 12 months time I'll be classified as an OAP so my ticket will cost much less, so I'll bite the price rise bullet for this renewal

Fucking hell its a hard life being a City fan nowadays.
Long gone are the days when we actually loved taking the piss out of ourselves,with some wonderful comical choral verses coming from our fans.Wasn`t it great when we got beat by the Rags twice a fucking year and the euphoria of even getting a point out of `em.
What now ?
Well we`ve had some pearlers over the past few months and I give you a small selection of complaints and whinging :
Refs and when its not the refs its the linesmen and when its not the linesmen,its the opposition and when its not the opposition its the queue and when its not the queues its the shit service on the concourse and when its not the concourse it the new strip and when its not the new strip its Showsec and when its not Showsec its smoking in the bogs and when its not smoking in the bogs its pissing in the sinks and when its not pissing in the sinks its the fucking points system and when its not the points system its the Ticket Office and when its not the Ticket Office its the parking and when its not the parking its the tram s and when its not the trams its Match of the Day and when its not Match of the day its Sky and when its not Sky its BT Sky and when its not BT Sky its Jeff Stelling and his motley crew and when its not Jeff Stelling and his motley crew its the FA and when its not the FA its UEFA and when its not UEFA its ticket price increases and when its not Ticket Price increases its ST arriving late and when its not Season Tickets arriving late its the BBC website and when its not the BBC website its the MEN and its reporters and when its not the MEN reporters its a FUCKING MIRACLE !!
And don`t get me started on running out of chips at half time the useless twats !!
Does any fucker listen at the Club ???
And breathe slowly Oakie.
FFS - you forgot about the glass tunnel... and the boat trip ... and the early leavers ... and the ...

Here's an interesting one.

Business rate hikes for football clubs.

Can't find City's new business rate, so don't know if it's gone up or down.

But United's has apparently gone down.

The grounds with the highest rateable values belong to top-flight teams with the biggest grounds, such as Arsenal (£6.13m) and Manchester United (£6.09m).

However, Premier League giants including Chelsea and Arsenal actually saw a drop in their rateable values, of minus seven per cent each. Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur both enjoyed falls of minus eight per cent. http://www.cityam.com/263877/premier-league-clubs-including-swansea-city-southampton-and

I've really been toying with renewing, similar reasons to what have already been stated:

- Atmosphere (and linking it to cost).
- Old faces dropped away, no pre or post match beers (no friends, violins please).
- Can't secure band B/C type aways anymore despite platinum. Slipped 3/4 levels of sale within 6 months despite regular matchgoing so something dodgy going on there.

I've met this halfway and gone for a value gold, and will probably buy a seasoncard for non-league with some of the cost saving, chopping and changing depending on kick off times.

Just checked the various announcements for next season:
  • Rags & Chelsea frozen (and both have been for quite a few seasons),
  • Liverpool frozen,
  • Everton frozen or reduced,
  • Spurs are moving to Wembley of course but prices will be lower than at WHL,
  • Arsenal haven't formally announced yet but did promise they wouldn't be increased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.