Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

It does, and I know that's not technically true, but it's impossible to know how much each of those 8000 spend on stuff inside the stadium over a season.
Right, well why not go even further and pretend the tickets in the new expanded NS were free, it would still get paid for as we're raking in £X million in sponsorship. Alright player recruitment would suffer, but still.

You along with everyone else who will jump on the moan wagon it's gone up deal with it.

You will still turn up giving your support 100% week in week out, you will make it back by getting value for money.

Pep will give you your £15-£30 increase back in trophys
agreed.
These 'fans' will all be renewing if Pep gets it right next year

You along with everyone else who will jump on the moan wagon it's gone up deal with it.

You will still turn up giving your support 100% week in week out, you will make it back by getting value for money.

Pep will give you your £15-£30 increase back in trophys

He's lucky season ticket prices were frozen this season then.

Perhaps the fans knew it, and that's why they protested before and after the CL PSG game.

Mine frozen at £299 my lad turned 16 during this season and was expecting his s/c price to go up, it hasn't as he is still classed as a kid with the age range for junior tickets being increased to 18, so the price of mine in theory has gone down as i'm paying less than I expected, i'm alright Jack.

Mine frozen at £299 my lad turned 16 during this season and was expecting his s/c price to go up, it hasn't as he is still classed as a kid with the age range for junior tickets being increased to 18, so the price of mine in theory has gone down as i'm paying less than I expected, i'm alright Jack.
As daft as it is I'm better of .just renewed 2 junior, 1 adult oldest lad 17 £100 cheaper for next year £230 last year £130 this year should phone up and say can I get money back from last year as he is still at school,not going to happen though.

I renewed when Pearce was manager mate. I'll ask again as no one telling me I'm a moaning bastard has been able to answer: why do we need an increase for next season?
So you renewed to watch shit
But your not gonna renew and pay a few quid more to watch Gabriel Jesus ?

agreed.
These 'fans' will all be renewing if Pep gets it right next year

Yes and no.

Season ticket, yes.
CL, yes.
EL, no.
FA Cup, no.
ELC, no.
Cheaper seat in 115, yes.
Beer, no.
The £15 season ticket increase has cost City a lot of my money.

I renewed when Pearce was manager mate. I'll ask again as no one telling me I'm a moaning bastard has been able to answer: why do we need an increase for next season?

That could really apply to any of the recent increases or any future ones as ticket sales aren't the major revenue stream any longer. Yet can we really expect them to stay the same forever?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.