Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

You along with everyone else who will jump on the moan wagon it's gone up deal with it.

You will still turn up giving your support 100% week in week out, you will make it back by getting value for money.

Pep will give you your £15-£30 increase back in trophys
That's bollocks,it's a disgrace they are charging more and they don't give a fuck, as Pep we'll have to wait and see hopefully you are right about that.

Maybe the club expected a lot of people to bin platinum regardless (after all it is pretty pointless unless you are near the top of the points tree) and so the price rise was to some degree in anticipation of that.

A lot of businesses rely on apathy. Loads of people on platinum will just plod along paying for something they don't need. It might be the next PPI scandal....

That's bollocks,it's a disgrace they are charging more and they don't give a fuck, as Pep we'll have to wait and see hopefully you are right about that.
I'm not having ago at anyone just saying if your not happy paying under £1 a game increase then what can we doo.

That extra £1 will be worth it when the 2 fullbacks sign ;)

Let's see the attendance tomorrow then. An early KO on TV, and the title long since lost. I bet it is 54,000 with City selling the away fans' tickets.

The official attendance might be, people in the ground im not so sure although being a Saturday should help. Wonder what people will be rushing home for tomorrow at 80 mins

You along with everyone else who will jump on the moan wagon it's gone up deal with it.

You will still turn up giving your support 100% week in week out, you will make it back by getting value for money.

I'm going to have to give up my season card eventually as I'm leaving myself out of pocket every month as it is, paying for my season card, getting to the stadium, having a few drinks with mates, food..... It all adds up in the end, it's not as easy as buy a season card and that's how much it costs you to go to a football game!

Football is an expensive habit, and if clubs really cared they'd do something about it, not raise the price of tickets!

I'd prefer it if he gave it back with some English lessons for the locals

I'm going to have to give up my season card eventually as I'm leaving myself out of pocket every month as it is, paying for my season card, getting to the stadium, having a few drinks with mates, food..... It all adds up in the end, it's not as easy as buy a season card and that's how much it costs you to go to a football game!

Football is an expensive habit, and if clubs really cared they'd do something about it, not raise the price of tickets!
I will be doing the same as soon as my youngest leaves school in 3 years, but want to see the Pep era complete.

The love isn't the same but is that because we have now won things or is that because we have failed this year.

I honestly think this Summer is the most important of Man City's new owners time in charge.

I don't see how that'd be viable.

The south stand expansion cost £75m and added 8,000 seats.

If they were all priced at £299 it would take over 30 years to get the money back let alone turn a profit.

Wouldn't that assume tickets were the only "income"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.