Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Renewed last week. I am now looking forward to a much improved season next year. Hopefully pep will have learned that every game in the premier league has to be won with hard graft by the team, and that there will be no easy games.

Direct debits come from the account that the card is linked to but you have to make sure that the card is up to date, otherwise the direct debit will not go through to your account. I forget to give them my new card it was only when I noticed that the e-mail form the club did not arrive that I needed to give hem my new card details that the payment went through

Renewed last week. I am now looking forward to a much improved season next year. Hopefully pep will have learned that every game in the premier league has to be won with hard graft by the team, and that there will be no easy games.

And that he makes an effort to ascertain what strengths and tactics the opposition have and will make! I think this season he has put nearly all his eggs into the 'we've got a great team we should out-football these' basket!

Got a season card. Sat with my son who's a junior, can I change it to an adult one for someone else as my lad is more into drums and ps4, he's only been once this season and as a result spent a lot of money upgrading his card, thanks in advance

Direct debits come from the account that the card is linked to but you have to make sure that the card is up to date, otherwise the direct debit will not go through to your account. I forget to give them my new card it was only when I noticed that the e-mail form the club did not arrive that I needed to give hem my new card details that the payment went through
This should only be for additional payments such as for paying for cup games - your card details are stored on their system and as you say, for these games, the stored card needs to be within its expiry date.

For the direct debit paying for just season cards, the club should only need your account number and sort code to apply to your bank as they have your authority from when you originally signed up for the DD scheme and they should already have all this from last season. I was going to renew online, but it asked me for all my details again, so I'm just letting the auto renew process kick in instead.

Got a season card. Sat with my son who's a junior, can I change it to an adult one for someone else as my lad is more into drums and ps4, he's only been once this season and as a result spent a lot of money upgrading his card, thanks in advance
No- they'll be jumping the queue. Except in exceptional circumstances, as far as I know. No harm in asking the club, though.

This should only be for additional payments such as for paying for cup games - your card details are stored on their system and as you say, for these games, the stored card needs to be within its expiry date.

For the direct debit paying for just season cards, the club should only need your account number and sort code to apply to your bank as they have your authority from when you originally signed up for the DD scheme and they should already have all this from last season. I was going to renew online, but it asked me for all my details again, so I'm just letting the auto renew process kick in instead.
Cup schemes still have to be renewed online , card details for each scheme separately ( which is a ball ache if you have kids on it )

And that he makes an effort to ascertain what strengths and tactics the opposition have and will make! I think this season he has put nearly all his eggs into the 'we've got a great team we should out-football these' basket!

To be honest, we've got the third best team and we'll finish third.

Spurs and Chelsea have miles better defensive areas than us which is why they will finish above us.

This will mainly be solved by buying two top class full backs and Kompany being fit.

Must admit, I cringe when I see the 'lacking hard graft' comments. Proper old man little Englander comments, especially when we statistically run and chase more than ever.

regarding the £299 value tickets are they only in SS3? or are they anywhere in the ground?

what happens if you get allocated a seat but your not happy with it can you relocate to another seat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.