Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

When do you do that?
There's plenty of time before you need to do that, hopefully it will be for the champions league and not the uefa league, if you were signed up to the schemes last season they will be automatically added to next season unless you tell them otherwise

Last edited:
Rang up today to sadly cancel my season ticket, felt a bit sad about it all which was made even worse by abrupt way I was dealt with. No sorry to see you cancel or why after nearly 30 years I'm cancelling. Just asked me my supporter number and sent me an email.

However had to laugh later on as received another email thanking me for my support and I won't have to do a thing as my season ticket will be automatically renewed. You have to love this club some things will never change

Rang up today to sadly cancel my season ticket, felt a bit sad about it all which was made even worse by abrupt way I was dealt with. No sorry to see you cancel or why after nearly 30 years I'm cancelling. Just asked me my supporter number and sent me an email.

However had to laugh later on as received another email thanking me for my support and I won't have to do a thing as my season ticket will be automatically renewed. You have to love this club some things will never change
you're going nowhere son

"just when I thought I'd got out, they pull me back in"

I had the opposite “support”. I hadn’t received any email confirming renewal etc, so emailed them saying I wished to continue, and that as I pay direct debit, I assumed I didn’t need to do anything. Cue an email from City: “we have cancelled your renewal and direct debit”. Got straight back to them, “I do NOT want to cancel. Please reinstate the direct debit when it’s due”, cue another email, “please could you elaborate on your previous email”. Eventually got email today saying I’d be renewing via direct debit. They don’t make it fucking easy though with the noreply address, so you have to log on to the ticket help nonsense and you inevitably get a different person replying to each and every email.

I had the opposite “support”. I hadn’t received any email confirming renewal etc, so emailed them saying I wished to continue, and that as I pay direct debit, I assumed I didn’t need to do anything. Cue an email from City: “we have cancelled your renewal and direct debit”. Got straight back to them, “I do NOT want to cancel. Please reinstate the direct debit when it’s due”, cue another email, “please could you elaborate on your previous email”. Eventually got email today saying I’d be renewing via direct debit. They don’t make it fucking easy though with the noreply address, so you have to log on to the ticket help nonsense and you inevitably get a different person replying to each and every email.

how hard is it to allocate a member of the ticket staff to each block/couple of blocks, and they deal with all correspondence/renewals etc.

The exact same thing happened to me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.