Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I never bother with the bar in 93.20. Can't be arsed walking round. Is definitely not worth the extra money. My seat is about fifteen rows from the corner flag and 1255 quid! Piss take really.

I never bother with the bar in 93.20. Can't be arsed walking round. Is definitely not worth the extra money. My seat is about fifteen rows from the corner flag and 1255 quid! Piss take really.

I go into the bar before the game - you can watch Sky Sports or BT - there's often a game on. I never bother at half time - you just cant get there in the newly narrowed concourse! A few times I have gone in the bar after the game for half an hour - to let the traffic go - a good alternative to leaving early.

I imagine 211 and 212 will be the next to go corporate. Will almost definitely relocate.

is that the equivalent of 93.20 but on the other side? I can't see it to be honest.

Just before you get to the away fans. Corner of East and South. "In the know" types suggest the entire 2nd tier will become corporate one day. Could be bollocks but I feel we're being gently shunted out.

they will but not till the new stand is built. maybe not even then. there has to be some banter with away fans and as we know hospitality don't get involved with banter.

L2 in the corner won't be hospitality, it will become premium seating. So two or three hundred quid extra and you'll get a padded seat, a programme and a refurbished bar area

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.