Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

It does go on priority earlier you signed on the sooner you get an offer.
Note its the club that notify you when a ticket is available.

That can't be true, if you look at my post above my Grandson got his last season and was only on the waiting list from March last year and the post by Biffo123 son has been on the list for two seasons so how do explain that, perhaps at lot on the waiting list only wont the cheaper seats ?

Had relocation email off city. Was thinking of going 93.20 but says all of east and colin bell level 2 are sold out. In that case we have an awful lot of no shows week after week!

Had relocation email off city. Was thinking of going 93.20 but says all of east and colin bell level 2 are sold out. In that case we have an awful lot of no shows week after week!

They might be sold out now but presumably seats might become available as people relocate somewhere cheaper.

While there is litle justification at putting prices up .on the other hand are we selling some far to cheap .With most match day tickets £50 plus .buying a season ticket at the bargain price of roundabout £300 ish .it dont take a Genius to work out if you can only make a few games a season what the best option is .in the 1970s i was in the Royal Navy but kept a season ticket as they were only £8 so it was no hassle and i lived in hope of getting to wembly in 1976 my dream paid of .season ticket well worth the price even if i could not go to most of the games

Last edited:

I relocated 6 years ago from CB3 nothing shown in ES2 so I phoned up and asked about 204 and I was given a choice of 3 single seats, my advice is ring up or go down to the ticket office and let them know your available if anything turns up, you never know as the grim reaper never stops calling.

Good point ... I can only make 5 or 6 games per year and was thinking of getting on the wait list, especially when retirement could be a few years away. I'd donate the ticket for games I couldn't make to a local school.

See the empty seats thread. This is already happening. Some people have a lot more disposable income and can afford £700+ season tickets and then pick and choose which games they go to. Christ, you can see it on Level 2, and they're paying a lot more than £700!

If you relocate to a cheaper seat you still get charged the same and the rest is credit for other purchases to be spent in the 17/18 season.

I'm not sure this will work for a lot of people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.