Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

If you relocate to a cheaper seat you still get charged the same and the rest is credit for other purchases to be spent in the 17/18 season.

I'm not sure this will work for a lot of people.
That's only for those who paid in full up front when renewing, those paying by DD get the monthly payments reduced accordingly if they relocate to a cheaper seat.

got a question. my mate didn't renew, he now regrets it (money was tight) and wants his seat. is this possible ? do they have a "cooling off" period?
Has he tried just ringing supporter services up and asking to buy his old seat before the relocation window opens in a day of 2..? They're decent people you know, don't ask, you don't get, otherwise he's buggered I guess.

Got my email this week stating how I can relocate on Mon-Tues. However, when looking at the "My Account" options, there isn't one called "My Season Tickets"!

There is one titled Season Ticket Management (which, if pressed suggests it is a proxy type option if you manage others season tickets). Anyone know whether this is one and the same thing and that it wont be enabled with my details until Monday?

Any help appreciated guys and gals

Got my email this week stating how I can relocate on Mon-Tues. However, when looking at the "My Account" options, there isn't one called "My Season Tickets"!

There is one titled Season Ticket Management (which, if pressed suggests it is a proxy type option if you manage others season tickets). Anyone know whether this is one and the same thing and that it wont be enabled with my details until Monday?

Any help appreciated guys and gals

Had the same problem when relocating because my Grandson got his ticket from the waiting list last year. Only way to,make sure you get a seat you won't is to go to the ticket office in person if that's possible. You can phone Supporters Services but usually takes ages and you won't see a seating plan, the web site is simple not fit for purpose it's the same one they used for years with a new front webpage, the club needs to invest in better more modern system its not that they haven't got the money!

Had the same problem when relocating because my Grandson got his ticket from the waiting list last year. Only way to,make sure you get a seat you won't is to go to the ticket office in person if that's possible. You can phone Supporters Services but usually takes ages and you won't see a seating plan, the web site is simple not fit for purpose it's the same one they used for years with a new front webpage, the club needs to invest in better more modern system its not that they haven't got the money!
Thanks mate, that doesn't bode well for tomorrow then. I am over 100 miles away so am dependent on the web or taking my chance in the phone queue

I have grave fears for 0900 and the website..
If I was moving I'd go to the ground, it's a lottery anyway as seats will be coming available all through the day as people move about, but hitting F5 and getting blank screens would be a no-no.

I got two tickets for last night's concert. Anything is possible.

Oh, wait a minute, this is City's ticket office. ;-)

Like others, I will try around 9am and see what's happening. I'm also supposed to be working!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.