Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

£15k for the premium option someone who was approached told me. And I bet Joe's/93:20 won't even be full tomorrow night.

What occurred to me was why try and push Joes etc. When I said I wanted to upgrade from SS3 they started talking about Legends and Citizens at 3-4K a pop. Even suggested I reduce from 4 to 2 season tickets to pay for Tunnel Club.

What occurred to me was why try and push Joes etc. When I said I wanted to upgrade from SS3 they started talking about Legends and Citizens at 3-4K a pop. Even suggested I reduce from 4 to 2 season tickets to pay for Tunnel Club.

Should have led them on and told them you wanted 4 for tunnel club before then deciding against ;)

This was always going to be my last season going regularly anyway as I'm moving abroad shortly, but even if I was staying here I don't know if I'd have renewed.

If the 5% rise is true, that's another £30+ rise for me.

My season ticket used to be £450. Now it will be close to £700.

Out if the league and FA Cup schemes, as I've decided not to do Wembley again. 16.5 hour day and £300 for 3 of us for the semi-final. If City had reached the final, that would have been another £300. £600 so the FA can get their money back on Wembley. Not a chance again. If we get in the CL I'll stay in the cup scheme only for the away trips. If we don't get in the CL, oh well, more money saved. As for going platinum, I'm falling further behind in the points system. Can't make all the away games. Do as many as I can, but with the likes of Watford starting at 19,000 points, it's getting harder to get an away ticket, especially with more away tickets going to other sources courtesy of the club.

In the end I will just buy a season ticket, so in theory the club will lose my platinum money and cup schemes money. That £30+ rise on-going now looks a very expensive mistake by the club.

No League Cup money.
No FA Cup money.
Pick and choose CL home games. No CL away games.
No platinum season ticket.
No drinks inside the ground for those matches. Buy at least 2 drinks bar the CL matches each home match.

What can I do with an extra £1000 a year in my pocket?(random figure)

If the 5% rise is true, that's another £30+ rise for me.

My season ticket used to be £450. Now it will be close to £700.

Out if the league and FA Cup schemes, as I've decided not to do Wembley again. 16.5 hour day and £300 for 3 of us for the semi-final. If City had reached the final, that would have been another £300. £600 so the FA can get their money back on Wembley. Not a chance again. If we get in the CL I'll stay in the cup scheme only for the away trips. If we don't get in the CL, oh well, more money saved. As for going platinum, I'm falling further behind in the points system. Can't make all the away games. Do as many as I can, but with the likes of Watford starting at 19,000 points, it's getting harder to get an away ticket, especially with more away tickets going to other sources courtesy of the club.

In the end I will just buy a season ticket, so in theory the club will lose my platinum money and cup schemes money. That £30+ rise on-going now looks a very expensive mistake by the club.

No League Cup money.
No FA Cup money.
Pick and choose CL home games. No CL away games.
No platinum season ticket.
No drinks inside the ground for those matches. Buy at least 2 drinks bar the CL matches each home match.

What can I do with an extra £1000 a year in my pocket?(random figure)

Spend it on a giant crowd flag - PGMOL being shat out of Aguero's arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.