Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Ours have increased it shows direct debit for gold but under platinum what we have had it says direct debit unavailable?

So £10 in SS3 (about the cost give or take of all the tat they'll send us). We need a box on the renewal procedure for a reduction if we don't want it!!!!

Going from Platinum to Gold so for the second season in 3 I've had to move seats/downgrade.

Hardly the end of the world that though is it
That's the attitude that lets them get away with it, and is why they do it. It's the principle. I'm not arsed about having a picture or not on my ticket. What I'm arsed about is getting closer and closer to not being able to go, for me and many other blues.

its gone up pretty much every year now, apart from last season. the club dont give a shit about our core fan base. pep wants a better atmosphere and how is this going to help that. the biggest tv deal ever, all the other top clubs freezing prices. what is the point of increasing it.

i can't wait for the usual response from some of ours fans. 'well its only 15 quid, that nothing really'......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.