Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Classic tactics, are you learning Pep ;) leak a probable 5% increase but only do 2.5% everyone thinks great not 5%.

The increase will be what £1m or so? Glad I'm paying towards a few months of Kolarov's wages....I used him as he's got another year to go and not the Clichy's of this world.

I'd have been hoping that my increase would go towards taking Kolarov to the airport if I'm being honest

its the principle. it doesnt matter if its only 15 quid. it shouldnt be going up at all. yet our fans just accept it every year, and it near enough goes up every year.
Spot on. If the small increases only equate to £1m or less how about a reduction the other way. More positive PR etc

This club is a fucking shambles.
All the years of trawling everywhere watching shit... To be treated like I just have.

I don't think I'll ever be back there, nevermind having a seasoncard again.

This club couldn't give a fuck about the lifetime supporters, the local people.... They care about the green £££ and that's it.

Been going all your life?
Whoppy fucking Doo.

York away?
Wow wee.

Work for Nissan, your friend went to school with Kevin De Bruyne?
Or you appear in Coronation Street sometimes?

You'll have the carpet rolled out for you, free meals, no charge on the ticket and free parking right outside the stadium.

Put many years into forming a supporters club, generations of family were all blues.
And I was spoken to by City ticket staff like I had just shoplifted at Poundland.

Cheerio

Spot on. If the small increases only equate to £1m or less how about a reduction the other way. More positive PR etc

exactly. 1m is nothing, what is the actual point of increasing it. its just greed. we as fans shouldnt stand for it. every other club pretty much has frozen their ticket prices. the relationship between the club and its fans is getting worse every year in my opinion, a reduction/freeze could have helped repair that.

What's all this personalised brochure stuff? All I've been able to do is go on the website, log in and see what they'll be charging for my ticket (no sign of any ticket exchange credits, though it's hard to tell). No email or anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.