Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

My pitchside seat has gone from £380 to £390 so 2.5%.. not ridiculous I suppose.

there shouldnt be any price rise though. it doesn't matter if ten quid or 5 quid. its a tactic they use every year, put the prices up by 15 quid and the customers wont be to bothered, but it all adds up after a few years.

there shouldnt be any price rise though. it doesn't matter if ten quid or 5 quid. its a tactic they use every year, put the prices up by 15 quid and the customers wont be to bothered, but it all adds up after a few years.

Yeah you're right I wasn't thinking straight, I was just thinking purely from my point of view it doesn't seem too much. If anything they should be reducing the prices to no more than £20 a game anywhere in the stadium - they'd be no empty seats then. Football's gone mad, we have one of the financially poorest fanbases in the league and they're asking us to pay £58 a ticket - absolute crackers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.