Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Do you have similar increase? £110 increase seriously wtf - that's East Stand Level 3 btw
I had an increase yes, but not as much as yours... That is a piss take.
My SC would've been cheaper next season if I had used the ticket exchange credit but the way in which this football business now conducts itself I'm willing to walk away purely out of principle.

I know when I'm being taken the piss out of.

This is not YOUR club, it's a business you spend money with.
Just like some shop at Asda, some shop at Tesco.

Great memories.
Thankyou.
I paid my money, now it's time for out if town non mancunians, who have far more money to enjoy the "experience"

If you're watching on the tele you're a **** Hahaha....

For me now its either the EDS or nothing live at all.
But Soriano doesn't care, he wants that Chinese piece of pie

I wish we could all come together as a fan base and refuse to pay it until they lower it.

It's a joke that they've done this, after the massive increase in tv money, to milk the fans for 250k-500k. I hope people come off the cup games and skip the league cup games as a result of this, so this decision actually makes them a loss.

All premier league clubs could charge £100-£200 (like in Germany) but they continue to milk the fans, the breaking point for the match day fan is coming soon.

3 home games left, I wonder if we could get a protest going in the stadium.

I don't think people would boycott or miss part of the game but if no one bought food, drink and boycotted City Square it might go someway to let feelings known.

I don't think people would boycott or miss part of the game but if no one bought food, drink and boycotted City Square it might go someway to let feelings known.

I'm not suggesting missing the games but something like you mentioned, no one buy food or beer in the stadium, or signs etc...

I had an increase yes, but not as much as yours... That is a piss take.
My SC would've been cheaper next season if I had used the ticket exchange credit but the way in which this football business now conducts itself I'm willing to walk away purely out of principle.

I know when I'm being taken the piss out of.

This is not YOUR club, it's a business you spend money with.
Just like some shop at Asda, some shop at Tesco.

Great memories.
Thankyou.
I paid my money, now it's time for out if town non mancunians, who have far more money to enjoy the "experience"

If you're watching on the tele you're a **** Hahaha....

For me now its either the EDS or nothing live at all.
But Soriano doesn't care, he wants that Chinese piece of pie

You had all this panned out in your mind,if the increase was to happen,I'm taking it all on board what you are saying,and you are right it is not justified,but the emotion you are showing here shows you was expecting this all along

If you don't do it online,for direct debit payments,which will auto renew,would that include the cup scheme I'm in or not does anyone know ? I don't want in on any cup schemes no more

Cup scheme doesnt carry over, when you proceed on the ordering screen you get a New box that appears to rejoin on them just leave then blank.

You had all this panned out in your mind,if the increase was to happen,I'm taking it all on board what you are saying,and you are right it is not justified,but the emotion you are showing here shows you was expecting this all along
And why wouldn't he? What has City done recently to show the fans they care about them????

If you're going to pay the increase but want to register a protest then come off at least the League Cup scheme. That'll cost them more than the increase.
Sweating on South Stand lvl 3 relocation from SS lvl1. No way am I paying £615. My mate sits in NS lvl 2 and his is £565!

Some of the discrepancies in the prices across the stadium are baffling.

Everyone I sit with are dropping all the cup schemes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.