Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

mate the answer to that would be bin off all the champions league/ cups games or just dont go. you'd have a better time in the pub and save a load of money. the club is all about money now and greed, they dont give a shit about fans.

It's not just the money that does the damage for most. It's the disconnect which is getting bigger and bigger by the season. City in the City in the huge City that is Watford!! Checking tickets at check points in Europe, ridiculous queues at home games etc etc...

I'm getting to the point where it has become habit going. Gets me out of the house. I've only actually enjoyed about 7 games this season and 4 of them we didn't win. Last season was probably less.

The qpr game was about £25 in 139 mate as they were selling it as a dead rubber match
I'd need to check, but pretty sure I only just got one even after the Arsenal game as they went down to about 250 points for cityzens, or whatever it was then, and then sold out and as far as I remember it was £56 in the family stand.

Not a massive increase - but its the principle in todays financial climate - Pep keeps asking for atmosphere, but this is only reducing it if people are getting priced out. Can't just blame Soriano - I assume Khaldoon and the Sheikh also sign off the strategy.

I'm dropping the EFL Cup and FA Cup - I'll chance getting tickets to the final if we get there

You will get one for League and FA Cup if ST and low points.

Had an email about my dad's ticket..
Ss l2 block 220 he's a pensioner from this season it's 370 including platinum.
Not had one about mine next to his.
We're dropping platinum so that'll make his 320 I think.
If mines gone up alot they can stick it.
After all the money they have received from sky ect to put prices up is a piss take.

2.355 % increase or £2 a month on direct debit mine is,hardly worth crying over, thing is we better buy good and be challenging next season or I'm off as well

WOW....we really do have some fantastic fans. If City don't do well next season then "he's OFF"....haha. Such loyalty and dedication is so great to see!!!??????.

WOW....we really do have some fantastic fans. If City don't do well next season then "he's OFF"....haha. Such loyalty and dedication is so great to see!!!??????.

To be fair, that one wouldn't be much of a loss.

East stand, Level 1, Block 105, Platinum, up from £800 to £820. Plus 2.5%.

I'm lucky in that I can afford it (at the moment) but I sympathize with the many on here who are struggling.

The people who run our club seem to be less and less connected with the average fan with each passing year.

If the mood on this forum is representative of the general fan base (so many people dropping platinum, cup schemes, not renewing) I think the club are in for a shock this year.
Totally agree ... there can be no justification for an increase in this year of all years with the massive increase in TV money ... whilst I can just about afford it not sure if morally I am prepared to pay the price

exactly. 1m is nothing, what is the actual point of increasing it. its just greed. we as fans shouldnt stand for it. every other club pretty much has frozen their ticket prices. the relationship between the club and its fans is getting worse every year in my opinion, a reduction/freeze could have helped repair that.

The time it took you to write this, the entire squad had their daily rate paid by this insulting greedy grab.

@Why Always Ste Well fried Pony would indeed be better than watching Bony.

I've gone Platinum to Gold and relocated when SS3 opened. I'm still paying considerably less than I was in 117 a few years ago.

The atmosphere isn't as good, like watching on TV from the distance and the added moan of no parking in the area next season as well. But sadly it's City it's what we do, they have us by the balls until decide on a life changing moment and fuck them off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.