Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

There will be two seats in SSL3 for the new season, mine and my dads. My little one has just started nursery so that's my season card money swallowed up. I'm not complaining, I knew the day would come as soon as we started a family where I couldn't afford it any longer. I've been going for a long time and I will miss that time with my dad but we'll get to as many one offs as possible next year and I'll be back in a few years time with my little lad on season cards hopefully!

Just out of interest, can you choose not to renew on the website or do you have to phone the club?

Does anyone know the process for relocation? I'm assuming that we have to renew and then do something after the renewal window. Hopefully it will be easier than last year, when we didn't bother.

gone up by £110 - not happy - fucken shite this from City - money grabbing fuckers

That is just taking the piss.

I binned Platinum 4 years ago. Binned league and CL Cup scheme and will prob bin FA next year too. Had to move seats due to padded seat increases so whilst my increase isn't that big, it's still an increase when they have zero need to do it.

Taking cost out of it, I am losing interest in it to be honest. Might share a ST soon with the lad and just pick up spares when I fancy going.

£30 increase. I'm going to drop to Gold and pay less than I'm currently paying as there is no benefit at all in Platinum. The club accept that or I'm gone. Enough is enough

Mines gone up £20. That's £770 to watch City now, £820 "Platinum". Back to the annual increase every single season then.

You could see how reluctant the club were to freeze the renewal prices last year for the first time in years after continual annual increases, seems they only did so to avoid the bad PR after the ill feeling that was going around at the time and every other PL club either freezing or even reducing.

Even the fucking rags have had renewal freezes for about 5 years running now, they have a direct debit option too.

We've genuinely become worse than the rags. We don't even have the clarity of categories for match day prices anymore. Couldn't give a toss about the supporters, all about milking every single last quid. In a year when PL clubs will finally see a huge cash injection from the TV deal we see another price increase that'll only create enough money to pay for a couple months of Kolarov's wages. Brilliant.

Nice one City. The feel good vibes are flowing.

There will be two seats in SSL3 for the new season, mine and my dads. My little one has just started nursery so that's my season card money swallowed up. I'm not complaining, I knew the day would come as soon as we started a family where I couldn't afford it any longer. I've been going for a long time and I will miss that time with my dad but we'll get to as many one offs as possible next year and I'll be back in a few years time with my little lad on season cards hopefully!

Just out of interest, can you choose not to renew on the website or do you have to phone the club?

You have to call up to cancel the season card if you are in the direct debit scheme. If you're not and pay upfront, I suppose you do nothing and let it lapse

Does anyone know the process for relocation? I'm assuming that we have to renew and then do something after the renewal window. Hopefully it will be easier than last year, when we didn't bother.

SEAT RELOCATIONS
Should you wish to relocate, you should initially renew your existing seat as normal. You will then be given the opportunity to relocate from your existing seat from 9am, Monday 5 June until 5pm, Tuesday 6 June either online here or by calling Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (Option 1, 3). Any remaining seats may be offered to supporters on the Seasoncard Waiting List after this date.

Mines gone up £20. That's £770 to watch City now, £820 "Platinum". Back to the annual increase every single season then.

You could see how reluctant the club were to freeze the renewal prices last year for the first time in years after continual annual increases, seems they only did so to avoid the bad PR after the ill feeling that was going around at the time and every other PL club either freezing or even reducing.

Even the fucking rags have had renewal freezes for about 5 years running now, they have a direct debit option too.

We've genuinely become worse than the rags. We don't even have the clarity of categories for match day prices anymore. Couldn't give a toss about the supporters, all about milking every single last quid. In a year when PL clubs will finally see a huge cash injection from the TV deal we see another price increase that'll only create enough money to pay for a couple months of Kolarov's wages. Brilliant.

Nice one City. The feel good vibes are flowing.

mate the answer to that would be bin off all the champions league/ cups games or just dont go. you'd have a better time in the pub and save a load of money. the club is all about money now and greed, they dont give a shit about fans.

Unless you go to aways regularly there is zero benefit. Might as well throw £50 in the bin every year.
Quite a few will be doing this I suspect which makes the decision to raise prices look even more stupid. For every £10 or £15 increase, they'll be losing £50 and that doesn't include people coming off the cup schemes. So if 20,000 tickets have gone up by an average of £10, it'll only take 4,000 people cancelling Platinum to negate the increase. This could actually lose the club money so is an utterly incredible decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.