Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I think mine and my wife's have gone up but I'm not 100% sure. South stand level 2. Now £685 for platinum.

For the last 4 or 5 seasons I've always just put £25 a week away to cover the season tickets. Every season we've had a bit of a deposit for the next one as it's built up after being paid off. £685 x2 though now exceeds my £25 a week so no more deposit from now on.

Think I'll be scrapping me pre match and half time beer now so that's £9 x19 so £171 I won't be spending at city and that'll cover the deficit which will I'm sure will increase over the next few seasons

Anyone know when we will be able to move seats?

SEAT RELOCATIONS
Should you wish to relocate, you should initially renew your existing seat as normal. You will then be given the opportunity to relocate from your existing seat from 9am, Monday 5 June until 5pm, Tuesday 6 June either online here or by calling Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (Option 1, 3). Any remaining seats may be offered to supporters on the Seasoncard Waiting List after this date.

More information is available online here or you can contact us via our official service Twitter account, @MANCITYHELP

The Ticket Office is open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5:30pm. Supporter Services is open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm. Both facilities will open at 10am on Thursday and are closed on Sunday/Bank Holidays except where there is a First Team home match.

SEAT RELOCATIONS
Should you wish to relocate, you should initially renew your existing seat as normal. You will then be given the opportunity to relocate from your existing seat from 9am, Monday 5 June until 5pm, Tuesday 6 June either online here or by calling Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (Option 1, 3). Any remaining seats may be offered to supporters on the Seasoncard Waiting List after this date.

More information is available online here or you can contact us via our official service Twitter account, @MANCITYHELP

The Ticket Office is open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5:30pm. Supporter Services is open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm. Both facilities will open at 10am on Thursday and are closed on Sunday/Bank Holidays except where there is a First Team home match.
A 32 hour window to relocate? Good luck in getting through on the phone.

Not posted for years but fwiw here's my two penneth.

Had my seasoncard since Maine Road and I'm not renewing next year as are the lads I sit with. It's not the money, it's certainly not the football as we've been crap most of my life and I'd have never got one I the first place!

To be perfectly honest, it's just that football in general is not the same anymore. Atmospheres are rubbish at most ground's and the game has become sterile imo.

City have courted the corporate tourists and as with the other big clubs it has reflected in the drive for a "matchday experience". I just want a few beers and City with my mates, but that's the route the club have chosen, so good luck to them with it, it's just not for me.

I now have young kids and it's just time to spend more time with them and their Saturday morning teams. I'll miss not going every week but now we'll just do 4/5 games a year and make a day of it and hopefully catch a few like minded people doing the same thing.

Bit of help required please a freind wants to change the details on his card he and his dad use to share but his dad now unable to go and is getting OAP age so my friend would have an Oap card but be an adult. City now saying u can't change and will have to give card up for someone on waiting list is that right? I thought u just automatically lose ur loyalty points but can change details??? Any help would be greatly recieved thanks!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.