Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

Get what your saying but I'm sure the tickets available are gonna be in the £350ish bracket making it about £25 a game pro rata and then selling those off at £65 a game.
Call me cynical but no way city would do it this way unless they could make money from it cis it makes absolutely no sense
Nobody would choose this option given the choice. You get a season ticket to lock in these games

So are they selling full season tickets too at some point???

Don't think so ... as if they did, that'd have come before Silver ones ...

Question is if those who take Silver this season, would they be allowed to upgrade to Gold next season?

I don’t think it makes a difference. My season ticket is £785. The silver season ticket for my seat is 450. 5 extra games priced at £65 each is £775. They’re losing money doing it this way if anything
if i get 1 in the east stand it will cost me 240 because im over 65 and thats near the top of 1st tier thats 17 notes but i bet for the big games it will be 45 notes if not more, but i get 1 as i can watch on tv the big games

I don’t think it makes a difference. My season ticket is £785. The silver season ticket for my seat is 450. 5 extra games priced at £65 each is £775. They’re losing money doing it this way if anything
That is an anomaly as the they have made the low demand third tier seats cheaper for silver and in some cases a lot cheaper for the front row in the wings of the east and west stands.

Looking at other seats the clubs makes money, the median is close to SSL price, for which the club benefits ,marginally, but for the cheapest seats they almost double their money.
StandGoldPPGSilverPPGSilver +1PPGSilver +2PPGSilver +3PPGSilver +4PPGSilver +5PPG
SS1£ 675.00£ 35.53£ 390.00£ 27.86£ 453.00£ 30.20£ 516.00£ 32.25£ 579.00£ 34.06£ 642.00£ 35.67£ 705.00£ 37.11
SS3 Back£ 350.00£ 18.42£ 205.00£ 14.64£ 268.00£ 17.87£ 331.00£ 20.69£ 394.00£ 23.18£ 457.00£ 25.39£ 520.00£ 27.37

There are no £785 seats, but the £780 ones are not good value for money so don't sell, so they had to make the silver more attractive comparatively to other areas.

“Crafty” isn’t the word I’d use.

Fucking cheeky cunts, nearer the mark.

Doesn’t affect me in the slightest but if those seats are available all season, which they clearly are, why not give blues the chance of buying them?

Obviously that’s a rhetorical question.

It’s all about the ££££££ and leaving plenty of overpriced seats available for tourists for the few games they know they can sell out.

No level 2 on sale either, we wanted one for my nephew who's 5, his dad, aunt, grandparent and cousins all sit in NS2 there was approx 20+ seats available in there at the end of the relocation window. Yet we are now expected to believe there's none in there. Ridiculous.

Been a member since 2000 and a season card holder for over 10 years before cancelling last year (rash decision admittedly) over anger due to super league debacle, digital tickets, vaccine passports etc. I’ve followed the club home and away over the years and built up a decent amount of points but yet someone who became a citizen before 9th June as got as much chance of me as getting lucky Tuesday, never right. Ended up going to a few games towards back end of season with my lad and he’s really got the bug for it now so was hoping to get us both gold memberships but looks like we’ll be getting silver now, if it was just me I wouldn’t bother but like I say want to do it for my lad. The silver ticket was sold originally as an affordable option for those who couldn’t pay the ridiculous prices for a proper season card and I thought it was a great initiative from the club, how naive was I as todays announcement just proves it’s actually all about money yet again as they know they’ll earn more from selling separate tickets for games against the ‘big six’ this isn’t the Manchester City I grew up supporting, we’re just customers to the hierarchy and nothing else. Let’s hope they can be upgraded next season!

Do feel for the people wanting to get a season ticket next season. A very cynical move by the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.