Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

I just spoke with the Club and they said all Gold & Platinum sold old. Seem like no full ones will be available seems like a revenue boost for the club to sell the other 6 games @ £60+.

Given the 14 games the silver covers are generally fairly easy to get hold of anyway do people think there will be a fairly large amount of silvers available on Tuesday?

It's 100% a revenue grab, one that seems to be most profitable on kids tickets.

As an example
NS2 season ticket is £140 for all games.
NS2 silver would be £80 if available plus approx £45 per game for the other 5 = £305 Well over double the price.

Last edited:
Off current topic I know but how far forward can you go in the lower tiers and still stay dry if it throws it down? I've always been lucky when I've sat at back of CB1 and NS1 but fancy moving forward for the view if I get STs.

Last edited:
It’s a great option. But “option “ should be the operative word.

Now you’re going to get people who want a full season ticket buying the 14 game one and forced to pay Christ knows how much for the other five individually.

And as they’ve promised a priority window, which suggests they’re guaranteed, why not just let the fuckers buy the proper season tickets to start with?
The priority window will be the same priority window as for other City Membership Card holders! In short, a huge scramble for overpriced seats.

It's 100% a revunue grab, one that seems to be most profitable on kids tickets.

As an example
NS2 season ticket is £140 for all games.
NS2 silver would be £80 if available plus approx £45 per game for the other 5 = £305 Well over double the price.
Yep totally agree. Anyway, IF I manage to get my lad one of these silver cards, I've saved 60 quid for the difference and he can sit on my knee for the other 5 games which he did for some of the games last season

Someone has just asked me if they’re a citizens match day member & get a silver season ticket does the £35 cost come off the price of a season ticket? Or will they get the £5 per match reduction for use in the top six games which obviously lessens the blow when paying for those

Someone has just asked me if they’re a citizens match day member & get a silver season ticket does the £35 cost come off the price of a season ticket? Or will they get the £5 per match reduction for use in the top six games which obviously lessens the blow when paying for those
Probably get £35 refunded

So basically I did what the club said and waited to be contacted ref new season tickets and now all that’s left is a scramble for these second rate silver tickets. Did Gold season tickets ever reach those on the waiting list or did those who suspended for a season then grab them? I spent a bleeding fortune on match day tickets last season, think Leicester at home was the only game i didnt get tickets for, with the exception of Leeds at home when I went on my Todd, every other games I bought two full priced adult tickets. Think the communication from the club or lack of it has been completely shit. Maybe they don’t need my forty two years worth of support (mainly as a Season Ticket holder) anymore.
starting to think that could be the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.