Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

That window to buy season tickets was a joke. Queued for an hour and as soon as it redirected me to website all sold out. Well done to anybody who did manage to get one, christ knows what you had to do.

Is that likely to be that for season tickets now or could I possibly get lucky by phoning up and asking nicely i
I’d say you’re talking nonsense however the shambles on display today; it wouldn’t surprise me if they gave you as many as you wanted. To get one I think you just needed to pop on at 10am with no history and bobs your uncle

As it is I just renewed my Matchday Citizens account for next season for myself and the wife, I gave my ST up 2 seasons ago because the matchday experience together with the shitstain VAR was making my blood boil.

For the odd match though it keeps dragging me back in and somehow it makes me feel like I have a horse racing in it albeit a freshly castrated one.

Apologies if it's already been posted but can anyone confirm when the relocation window closes (closed?). I ask because, having switched to the £299 value option for the forthcoming season, I received an email advising that the location of my new seat would be confirmed once the relocation window had closed. To date, I've heard nothing. Only then can I sign up to to the cup schemes. I can only find reference to the date the window opened on the official site.
Check your membership account as I’ve not had email but I’ve been allocated my seat

I’d say you’re talking nonsense however the shambles on display today; it wouldn’t surprise me if they gave you as many as you wanted. To get one I think you just needed to pop on at 10am with no history and bobs your uncle
I've seen people comment on twitter that they logged in a few minutes before 10 and managed to get one. Selling out is fair enough but when it isn't on first come first serve like they advertise its a bit of a joke. Might try my luck and phone up later, nothing to loose

I've seen people comment on twitter that they logged in a few minutes before 10 and managed to get one. Selling out is fair enough but when it isn't on first come first serve like they advertise its a bit of a joke. Might try my luck and phone up later, nothing to loose
Nope, go for it and hope you get sorted. City won’t be getting a penny from me moving forwards. Not that they’d care

Got 3 silver surfers in CB1 close to my old seats, have to say the whole process was easy as pie compared to the stress of wondering if we’d get one, like the team they keep you hanging….Typical City!
Fantastic, I’ll let my daughter know your good news when I let her know we missed out.

Try again tomorrow morning, if some seats are secured today & not followed through they will be released for sale again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.