Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

I am afraid that’s the real world we now live in. We want to be at the Captains table and that's the price we must pay. Gone are the days when I got a phone call off the CEO when I faxed the Club as to where I could park my Scooter when we first moved to the Etihad.
Was that Mackintosh? If so, I'd have gladly told you where you could put your scooter.

Have you thought about forming a break away Club in protest at how the Club treats its fans. FC City Of Manchester would be a good name for it. Strictly non profit making of course seeing as it’s the fans Club.
Thick
As
Fuck

Was that Mackintosh? If so, I'd have gladly told you where you could put your scooter.
Speak as you find. It was the week before the first league game at the new Stadium and I was also having a problem with my Season Ticket which he sorted that out for me as well despite all the chaos going on
Within 12 months I became his next door neighbour. He offered me seats in the Directors box for a match and I declined because my wife isn’t in to football. Something I have regretted ever since because I will never get to go in there under the new regime that’s for sure.

Speak as you find. It was the week before the first league game at the new Stadium and I was also having a problem with my Season Ticket which he sorted that out for me as well despite all the chaos going on
Within 12 months I became his next door neighbour. He offered me seats in the Directors box for a match and I declined because my wife isn’t in to football. Something I have regretted ever since because I will never get to go in there under the new regime that’s for sure.
That's fair enough. When I first contacted him he wrote back to me promptly. The more I saw about the club's finances and the way he ran it, the less faith I had in him. He became quite aggressive with me, when a quiet face-to-face chat would have defused things.

That's fair enough. When I first contacted him he wrote back to me promptly. The more I saw about the club's finances and the way he ran it, the less faith I had in him. He became quite aggressive with me, when a quiet face-to-face chat would have defused things.
Tying up him up and putting him in the boot of your car isn’t really defusing things mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.