Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

Just been on the city site to renew my season ticket and want to pay direct debit for 1st time, what does 1st and 15th mean it doesn't say.

I’m not making any changes for our season tickets so letting them automatically renew. The stress of worrying whether the ticket office will actually do this without a cock up is distracting me from stressing about the Villa game though, so not all bad.
I was going to go down this route and had auto renew ticked...Then i realised it was City's ticket office and they can fuck up a brand new C*nt.

Pressed the renew buttom followed the DD instruction pages, checked all next years DD payments are scheduled, back to chewing my nails confident i will be seeing Big Bad Haaland for £1.80 more per month

I'm on DD and should of auto renewed but after a few emails from the club saying I wasn't on auto renew I rang today to sort it. The guy on the phone told me I was on auto renew but I did the renewal manually for peace of mind. Stress and a 45 min phone call because the club send out incorrect texts and emails.

I'm on DD and should of auto renewed but after a few emails from the club saying I wasn't on auto renew I rang today to sort it. The guy on the phone told me I was on auto renew but I did the renewal manually for peace of mind. Stress and a 45 min phone call because the club send out incorrect texts and emails.
I don't suppose he mentioned if he though there would be any left?

Just had a text message from the club, last day to renew my season card that i deferred this season. I feel a bit sad today because I've had a season ticket donkey's years. I deferred this season's ticket due to me being a carer plus the cost.

I've still managed 6 games though including this Sunday as my match going mate couldn't make it as his wife had booked a holiday and didn't tell him until a couple of weeks back. He wasn't best pleased but kindly offered me his ticket, gratis. Cheers mate, good lad: )

A special mention for @Blue Smarties who helped me out with it ticket earlier this season. If i see you at the game pal I'll buy you a drink and raise it to the champions elect, cheers blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.