Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

I’ve just read this in an email from the club:

“Your first Direct Debit payment will be taken on 15thJuly 2022, and thereafter the 15th of every month* for ten months, with the last payment due on 15th May 2023.”

This is not correct, or shouldn’t be. They should be taking a further 9 payments after the initial one with the last due on 15th April. Otherwise I’ll be paying 11 lots of the ticket price divided by 10.

EDIT- just seen the replies to someone else cottoning onto this above!

Mine goes out on the 1st of the month. They're taking the out on July 1st. That means I'm paying for 2 months before I've even been to a game.

The way the email reads makes it sound like the 1st payment is for the full amount! Followed by 10 more instalments.

Last edited:
I’ve had another text message this morning saying :”…You will be automatically renewed on or just after Monday 23rd May at which point you will receive a confirmation email from the Club. You DO NOT need to do anything to renew your Season Ticket.” Their capitals not mine!
I am trusting the club and hope I am doing the right thing! :-)

I did EB, got confirmation about an hour ago it all went through without a hitch. I was mildly shocked to say the least.

Mrs MB is no longer going to be working weekends for the first time in years. So now need to get her a ST for next season… seat two away from me is available they just told me so hopefully I can get on as soon as new ST’s go on sale. They reckoned 8th June or afters. If not I might have to relocate once/if I get her one

I’ve just read this in an email from the club:

“Your first Direct Debit payment will be taken on 15thJuly 2022, and thereafter the 15th of every month* for ten months, with the last payment due on 15th May 2023.”

This is not correct, or shouldn’t be. They should be taking a further 9 payments after the initial one with the last due on 15th April. Otherwise I’ll be paying 11 lots of the ticket price divided by 10.

EDIT- just seen the replies to someone else cottoning onto this above!

That's amazing considering they only have 10 digits to count with. Although they could come from Elland Road

I did EB, got confirmation about an hour ago it all went through without a hitch. I was mildly shocked to say the least.

Mrs MB is no longer going to be working weekends for the first time in years. So now need to get her a ST for next season… seat two away from me is available they just told me so hopefully I can get on as soon as new ST’s go on sale. They reckoned 8th June or afters. If not I might have to relocate once/if I get her one
I’ve just checked my emails and I’m renewed! Cup schemes and everything. All good now! *takes deep relaxing breath* :-)

Hop you get Mrs MB sorted ASAP. *fingers crossed *

Mine goes out on the 1st of the month. They're taking the out on July 1st. That means I'm paying for 2 months before I've even been to a game.
We used to pay as early as March the whole lot. You can change the date of payment too.

If I remember, last year they originally said first instalment July and then moved it to August. They have probably cut and paste the old emails and ended up with 11 instalments. Wonder how long the correction email will take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.