seasoncard survey

I must admit I got mine this morning but when I saw it would take 15 minutes to do I thought sod that I will do it later. I just hope I remember to do it.

I have done the survey but feel there should have been a section to let you get things off your chest, such as £10 tickets for adults and no refund for season ticket holders.

Also on the methods of getting to the ground there was no mention of the Metrolink and I and thousands more use it for every home match.

On the whole I feel it was a promising start by the Club but they could and should do better.

To get to COMS I've used bus, train, and car this season...

If you say it's value for money, does that mean you think it's VFM against buying tickets for each game, or VFM compared to going to the pictures?

I notice there was no explicit question about the price...

Yea, just doing it now. This question and answer is itneresting, and could be very clever if they were to implement it:

If Manchester City were to offer any of the following benefits do you think it would make Seasoncard ownership more or less valuable to you?

-A ticket exchange to sell unwanted tickets & receive a credit towards your next Seasoncard

But then maybe loads of people would sell their tickets for the shit games?

Also this one:

If Manchester City were to introduce them, would you consider buying any of the following ticket offers/bundles instead of a Seasoncard?

A mid-week only Seasoncard
A weekend only Seasoncard
'Club' level executive membership including heated seating and sports bar area
Big Match Bundle (Tickets for home league fixtures against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool & Manchester Utd)
10 Match Flex Plan (Tickets for 10 home Premier League fixtures chosen by the Club)
A premium season ticket product that includes priority car parking, pre-release delivery of the new home shirt and increased discount in the store
A 'no frills' Seasoncard discounted in price but providing no loyalty points, no Store discounts and no priority access to Cup or away match tickets

erm the weekend only season card would be a great benefit for me from a purely selfish point of view, no more giving my seasoncard away, great idea

fat boy blue said:
done mine, it gives the impression they are interested & listening to our views , hope they are

I haven't had mine yet but I've filled out city questionaires before, they don't listen imo, a paper excercise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.