Seasoncards 2018-2019

1 of 3 in the household got delivered today! No idea why they haven’t been sent together.

fair play to royal mail my box had the address rubbed off somehow and they rang city as it said it was from city at the bottem and gave them the bar code who told them my address .so it saved a pile of hassle had they just binned it at the sorting office

Put me straight please - Not opened scarf as I want to give it to next door's neighbours lad.
Is it a black or maroon band in the scarf. Looks black to me.
Thanks

fair play to royal mail my box had the address rubbed off somehow and they rang city as it said it was from city at the bottem and gave them the bar code who told them my address .so it saved a pile of hassle had they just binned it at the sorting office

Same thing happened to my eldest, who on paper still lives with mum and dad........both season tickets arrived today (fortunately well done RM) ......starting to get giddy as the new season is nearly here!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.