Seasoncards already surpassed last years total

Marvin

Seasoncards already surpassed last years total - I think that's what the story on mcfc.co.uk means

Blues fans are rushing to back Roberto Mancini's bid for honours by booking their seats early.
Seasoncard sales for the coming campaign have already topped last year's successful figure with fully six weeks to go until the big Premier League kick-off.

The first few days of open sale have seen Club staff working non-stop as last season's total tumbled even before the squad returns to training on Monday.

Manager Mancini's exciting recruitment policy - Barcelona's Yaya Toure has now followed David Silva and Jerome Boateng to City - can only increase the already huge interest.

Junior tickets in the Family Stand at a great-value £95 have proved particularly popular. Under-16 cards are still available in Level One of the Family Stand but have quickly sold out elsewhere.

Over 6,000 fans have already signed up for the expanded and enhanced Family Stand so it's sure to be a great City atmosphere from the first kick of our home opener against Liverpool on August 21.

Marvin said:
Seasoncards already surpassed last years total - I think that's what the story on mcfc.co.uk means

Blues fans are rushing to back Roberto Mancini's bid for honours by booking their seats early.
Seasoncard sales for the coming campaign have already topped last year's successful figure with fully six weeks to go until the big Premier League kick-off.

The first few days of open sale have seen Club staff working non-stop as last season's total tumbled even before the squad returns to training on Monday.

Manager Mancini's exciting recruitment policy - Barcelona's Yaya Toure has now followed David Silva and Jerome Boateng to City - can only increase the already huge interest.

Junior tickets in the Family Stand at a great-value £95 have proved particularly popular. Under-16 cards are still available in Level One of the Family Stand but have quickly sold out elsewhere.

Over 6,000 fans have already signed up for the expanded and enhanced Family Stand so it's sure to be a great City atmosphere from the first kick of our home opener against Liverpool on August 21.

Dont no how the family stand will enhance the stadiums atmosphere, but wehay.

Marvin said:

except the game will be on the 22nd or 23rd August

How many does North Stand hold?

Can't be much more than 6k as that's the visitor's allocation in the South Stand for Cup games.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Marvin said:

Can't be much more than 6k as that's the visitor's allocation in the South Stand for Cup games.

theres 500 in each block so 8000 ish?

Visitors only get the middle of the South Stand not 111-112 or 119 to 121 so I think it would be just over the 8k as the corner blocks are a bit bigger.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Marvin said:

Sounds about right.

Record season ticket sales ahead then. Wonder if they get capped at the mythical 36k. Must be close to that now - if not past it. Should cap it at some point just so that new fans can still get to see City.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:35 pm --<br /><br />
Corky said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Visitors only get the middle of the South Stand not 111-112 or 119 to 121 so I think it would be just over the 8k as the corner blocks are a bit bigger.
OK

Marvin said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Sounds about right.

Record season ticket sales ahead then. Wonder if they get capped at the mythical 36k. Must be close to that now - if not past it. Should cap it at some point just so that new fans can still get to see City.

-- Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:35 pm --

Corky said:
OK

I think it is 36,000, taking in all the tickets they set a side for different things and what not.

season tickets are going to be like rocking horse shit if there is anyone without one id do mjy best to get one bought,there will only be 7500 match day sales so i dont think a city card would even guarante a seat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.