Seasoncards already surpassed last years total

my guess would be-

3500 for the SS to relocate
2700 away section
1000 as a safety thing for citys cock ups etc
38000 season card holders
that just leaves 2800 match day sales in a cup games and 6300 for premiership match day sales

just a guess

Skashion said:
I thought the cap was an FA rule.
Don't think so.

There are rules for allocations for visiting supporters for Fa and League Cup games, but I don't think there's anything which dictates how a club sells tickets to its own fans. Could be wrong!

Marvin said:
marco said:
Who says there will be a cap for season tickets? We assume there will be because there was in the past, but they could just carry on selling them?

Last season away fans got 2,600 seats

no they wont carry on selling them beacuse if we sold season tickets to everyone then where would the south stand relocate to, there would be no seats available if all the other season tocket holders claimed there seat, so def a minimum of 3500 would have to be available
Yes, I've just seen the other thread and recognised that. We can't sell any more than 47k minus corporate minus 6k South Standers to ensure that South standers can relocate in the event of a big Cup game

they could sell cup games on loyalty points or just tell the last 4/5k season tickets sold that they dont gaurentee cup games

ive no doubt that all home games are going to sell out this season,if the club stick to 36k season tickets the rest will go as match sales,if city increase the season ticket numbers the city cards system is going to be a nighmare and if i'm right you have to pay 30 odd quid for the privalege of having one of these,i think there will be a lot of disapointed fans out there when we kick off

marco said:
ive no doubt that all home games are going to sell out this season,if the club stick to 36k season tickets the rest will go as match sales,if city increase the season ticket numbers the city cards system is going to be a nighmare and if i'm right you have to pay 30 odd quid for the privalege of having one of these,i think there will be a lot of disapointed fans out there when we kick off

also city cards are on a points system aswell so a new city card aint much use

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.