Seasoncards already surpassed last years total

finished my stint manging/coaching saturday team.6 tickets in family stand blk 140 row n.CANT wait com on blue boys.

Adds pressure for a new ground / ground extension. Particularly with UEFA's financial restrictions and Champions League entrance requirements.

We need to get as many new supporters as we can whilst the club is doing well.

We sold just over 33,000 seasoncards last season. Should reach the 36,000 cap soon. My only concern is the family stand, still 2,000 unsold and only under 16s and families can purchase. Don't want to see empty banks of seats behind the goal-hope they're snapped up soon.

Nijinski said:
We sold just over 33,000 seasoncards last season. Should reach the 36,000 cap soon. My only concern is the family stand, still 2,000 unsold and only under 16s and families can purchase. Don't want to see empty banks of seats behind the goal-hope they're snapped up soon.
Do you work in the ticket office?

Nijinski said:

do the kids have to be with an adult in thet stand if not the £5 match day ticket will apply so there would be no trouble selling that out

No- don't work at ticket office. I e-mailed them last Sept when they suspended seasoncard sales- "we've sold just over 33,000"...
Skashion said:
Nijinski said:

Got mine on Friday,moneys tight at the moment,but i gave mine up a few seasons back and i've hated been away from watching City.

Just had confirmation for my 2 season tickets (today sunday) in family stand, I asked the girl about sales and she said they are moving very quickly and sales overall are better than ever. I think the atmosphere in the family stand is going to be brilliant, different from the rest of the ground but still good, ca`nt f@@kin wait ....ooops erm better curb my language in there.

If the kids get up singing and the parents don't mind it, I think it could be quite a good atmosphere there next season.

I will, however, stick with my seat in 121 thanking you ;)

Nijinski said:
Skashion said:
No- don't work at ticket office. I e-mailed them last Sept when they suspended seasoncard sales- "we've sold just over 33,000"...
How do you know how many are left unsold in the family stand now then? Has it been announced somewhere?<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:36 pm --<br /><br />
flipmode said:
If the kids get up singing and the parents don't mind it, I think it could be quite a good atmosphere there next season.

I will, however, stick with my seat in 121 thanking you ;)
Can't be any worse than the atmosphere there last year. Even if you're singing Old MacDonald Had a Farm you're still singing something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.