Seasoncards arrived :)

I cannot believe that fans on here are moaning about the package containing pens and wallets..

We won the league and we have an owner who pumps millions of pounds every year into signing the worlds best players and you lot are moaning because you dont like a wristband or a pen..

Get a grip ..

yayas trusty right foot said:
I cannot believe that fans on here are moaning about the package containing pens and wallets..

We won the league and we have an owner who pumps millions of pounds every year into signing the worlds best players and you lot are moaning because you dont like a wristband or a pen..

Get a grip ..

Like for Like ! the average fan probably puts a higher percentage of there income into City than our owner does.
Whilst being equally grateful to our owner, some (not me) would be happier if the club dropped season ticket prices and didn't send out the gift packs.
Not an unreasonable point of view and hardly moaning, they merely give an opinion.

Woo! It's here. Bringing it to work with me, will open it while hopefully watching City in an extended lunch break.
20 days to go...

Mine as arrived in plenty of time …well done City….Pack of goodies is a great idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.