Seasoncards arrived :)

Still waiting for my sons card, was told to hang on till Thursday then if it hasn't arrived they'll issue a paper ticket for Sunday. If they didn't leave renewals so late this probably wouldn't happen. Having said that Swales used to try getting us to cough up from about the end of Feb just in case we got relegated.

response from the club

Thank you for your email.

Please allow until Thursday 16th August to receive your Membership Card.

They are currently still being dispatched and are expected to be delivered completely by the given date.

Should you not receive your card by this date, please call Supporter Services on 0161 444 1894 (Option 1, Option 3) where a member of our team can assist you further with your query, and re-print your ticket for you if need be.

Kind Regards,

Hannah

Supporter Services

Mine arrived last week but my son's has n't yet. Realized l had n't changed his address when l
did mine. Phoned the club who have posted out a paper replacement, then this morning they phoned me to say it had been returned to them and l could pick it up on sunday. Good work city.

Me too: my daughters card hasn't arrived. Useless service by the club! How difficult is it to get cards dispatched so that they will arrive in time for the opening game? I'm on hold now to try to arrange a ticket for pick up tomorrow. What a great start to the season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.