Seasoncards arrived :)

peoffrey said:
The cookie monster said:
You ridiculed a young lad a few pages back and called him a laughing stock of the forum,and questioned his parents buying him a season card..

Has the lad in question upset you..
If not what the fuck as it got to do with you?

A young Lad who I correspond with and recommend music to? It was little more than playful banter. I have absolute confidence that his brain and attitude will take him as far as he wants to go in life. Can't say the same about you!
TCMs house is fucking enormous and his wife and kid are gorgeous.

1961_vintage said:
BlackSam16 said:
so pleased with all the stuff, although because im 15 the city kicks magazine was a bit too childish for me but cant complain its free, would have liked them to include the pen and the wallet but oh well

They should put a container in the walkways on matchday where anyone who doesn't want the bits n pieces can drop them off, and they can be dished-out to kids who I'm sure would love them. Not that there's anything wrong with the wallet, pen, postcards etc - but I have no use for them.

can i have ur wallet and pen ?

I received a notice from the Post Office informing me that they tried to post it but it was too big, and that I should pick it up from the sorting office. I went to pick it up but they told me they have lost it.

Manc in London said:
I received a notice from the Post Office informing me that they tried to post it but it was too big, and that I should pick it up from the sorting office. I went to pick it up but they told me they have lost it.

get them to pay you compensation !<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 pm --<br /><br />
Manc in London said:

get them to pay you compensation !

BlackSam16 said:
1961_vintage said:
BlackSam16 said:
so pleased with all the stuff, although because im 15 the city kicks magazine was a bit too childish for me but cant complain its free, would have liked them to include the pen and the wallet but oh well

They should put a container in the walkways on matchday where anyone who doesn't want the bits n pieces can drop them off, and they can be dished-out to kids who I'm sure would love them. Not that there's anything wrong with the wallet, pen, postcards etc - but I have no use for them.

can i have ur wallet and pen ?

Of course - PM me your address.

BlackSam16 said:
Manc in London said:

-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 pm --

Manc in London said:

I'm afraid I have no grounds for compensation unless the package was insured - well that is what I was told

Manc in London said:
BlackSam16 said:
Manc in London said:

-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 pm --

Manc in London said:

I'm afraid I have no grounds for compensation unless the package was insured - well that is what I was told

Surely, if you inform the club, they can deactivate that particular card and issue a replacement. As regards, the pen, wallet, DVD etc, you might have to call a loss on them.

@Impeccable

I was never worried about the card being used by someone else. It's annoying because I have had to spend time on the phone and standing around Enfield Town sorting office, plus it means potentially missing out on the ST pack. Meanwhile I am overloaded at work and trying to get ready for holiday.

The club are issuing me a paper ticket for the Southampton game and they will reissue my ST in a week or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.