Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

Got mine today but not for my 2 boys, not sure why they would send them separately. Mine was personalised and i am pleased with the quality.

Getting concerned. Tomorrow is supposed to be the last day for dispatch & delivery yet no text, email or satisfying thunk in my letter box.
Is this an East Stand tier 3 Block 301 issue or just me?

Got mine today. Great package, good personalized picture. Card slightly warped but sure it will flatten in my wallet.

Mine arrived today , usual stuff in the box that I have no interest in, personalisation could have been better.

v779u8.jpg

Seems odd that they would let you use a brand's image like that, given the strict rules.

So, my first ever season card arrived safely today. Sadly, I have a completely blank back instead of the mythical personalisation. Never mind. But I also signed my partner up for a Cityzen Card, on which I bought a Chelsea ticket. This has not yet turned up. Any other Cityzen Cards been delivered yet? When do I start flapping?

Mine not here. Not arsed. Just get a ticket on the day. And then moan like fuck to a person who is not responsible at the ticket office

Arrived safely yesterday and both personalized (mine and my dads). Only very slightly warped but will flatten out in my wallet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.