Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

Still waiting. Went Premium this season. They said I couldn't personalise it as the it would be a commerative special. I had a photo of my son,who we lost 2 years ago on last seasons.Suppose I will have to take both with me this season.

Still No email, no text.
Sorry to hear about your son mate, but take in your heart that's all you'll need.

Flapping over for another year here. Both cards with the personalised picture. Happy Days and Good Fortune people.

Wrong photo on mine. Changed photo I uploaded in plenty of time and first one was printed.

My card is also warped (curved) and not flat. I know another club sent a shed load back to their printers because of this and problem was solved with thicker cards.

Anyone else got a curly card?

I wish you would all f**k off and stop flapping, you are doing my f**king head in..........

Yeh mine arrived today....personalized as requested........I never doubted our wonderful ticket office. :-}}}} .

Mine arrived today , usual stuff in the box that I have no interest in, personalisation could have been better.

v779u8.jpg

Wrong photo on mine. Changed photo I uploaded in plenty of time and first one was printed.

My card is also warped (curved) and not flat. I know another club sent a shed load back to their printers because of this and problem was solved with thicker cards.

Yeah mines curly, feel really tacky tbh. Not bothered but I'm surprised, seems a set back from last years

Yep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.