Season's Over For Me

ManCityFC

Seasons over for me, we have been getting steadily worse for a while now. Arsenal was shite and it's been down hill since. At this rate I don't think 4th is possible. No gusto in their performances and the defence is a zonal shambles. Starting to seriously lose faith. Spuds and dippers will be rubbing their hands together, and rightly so.

Looking at us now, last few minutes and no urgency at all, not interested, any of them. Think the Tevez shite might not have helped either.

All that money, you'll win fuck all they chant, yep, that's about it in a nut shell.

It was nice while it lasted though.

Ridiculous to throw in the towel... thankfully the team won't.
We win our next 2 league games and its all back on..

blumoonrises said:
Ridiculous to throw in the towel... thankfully the team won't.
We win our next 2 league games and its all back on..

hope your right mate,can't see it though.....sorry

LOL.

Chelsea lost at St Andrews. Utd drew.

Anyone would think we got beat by this ridiculous over reaction.

Well a good sign that expectations have risen so high that the dummy gets spat when we draw away.

I feared the worst when Vieira came on as sub. He struggles against lower League opposition, but can't handle the Premiership. Unfortunate 1st half injuries cost us a valuable away win

ManCityFC said:
Seasons over for me, we have been getting steadily worse for a while now. Arsenal was shite and it's been down hill since. At this rate I don't think 4th is possible. No gusto in their performances and the defence is a zonal shambles. Starting to seriously lose faith. Spuds and dippers will be rubbing their hands together, and rightly so.

Looking at us now, last few minutes and no urgency at all, not interested, any of them. Think the Tevez shite might not have helped either.

All that money, you'll win fuck all they chant, yep, that's about it in a nut shell.

It was nice while it lasted though.

Snap out of it man, don't be such a drama queen!!!!

And we have the audacity to laugh at other clubs fans!

We're challenging for top 4 and still in 2 cups, if the season is over for you then great, for me there's still a lot to play for.

It's CITY TIL I DIE NOT CITY UNTIL IT LOOKS LIKE WE WON'T WIN THE LEAGUE.

was the season over for Chelsea last month,was it fuck so lets get back to winning ways.cmon city lets do west brom then the vermin.ctid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.