Season's Over For Me

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Howye doin mate.
Keep the faith Mitch.
Title..forget it yep,battle for 3rd/4th with Chelski & Spuds now.
Still got Europa & FA Cup battle ahead.
Chin up pal.

TTT.

Your'e probably right fella, but the last few performances have been like watching a fucking train crash. I still think we can score goals, but the defence has been fucking awful since the Arsenal game.....and seems to be getting worse. How many have we conceded in the last 6?

Bringing Viera on was typical Mancini, the guy is dogshit. If he had another sub he would have took Tevez off and brought Jo on. The guy is a fucking head-the-ball at times.

There is another problem that is worse than all this though, they seem to have no passion for it. Look at the rags or Arse last night. They are petulant and aggressive, they argue for everything with the ref, they want to fucking win. Look at us tonight..... nothing. No urgency or fuck all. I do believe the Tevez thing totally destroyed the team spirit that existed at the beginning of the season.

We are a £200m+ team being pushed and out impassioned by fucking Birmingham. Some of our best players were giving away possession unforced FFS. This has been happening for a while now and this lack of concentration is going to gain us fuck all this season at this rate. Bring on the derby, because a big win is what we need at the moment.

I have to question just how long some of the people who compose these threads have been supporters of this club (I’m sure they’d all claim to be life-long blues). I find it very difficult to be down on my club these days given where we’ve come from, even after the most miserable of days at the office (and today’s was a fairly bad one).

We’re in 3rd place with 13 games to play, yet we’re to believe the season is over…

How long have you been a City fan? At a guess I would say approx 3 years.

Your histrionics derived from a draw away to Birmingham which means we are still 3rd in the league suggest you would have had committed suicide as a result of a lot of our games before 2008.

bluefandk said:
Just when you think the ott drama queens cant get any worse you find this little gem.

I see your point, but that isn't very fair is it? I guess you have supported City a while now and if you can't see similarities to last season and beyond then you should be working for the clubs PR department. I am pretty sure that I wouldn't be human if I sensed the wheel coming off at the moment. You sense it too, we all do, its just that I am saying it rather than just thinking it.

I'm as fickle as the next man so a couple of wins and I will be expecting us to win the league, no doubt, but there are serious similarities with last season creeping in now, and they are hard to ignore.

ManCityFC said:
Seasons over for me, we have been getting steadily worse for a while now. Arsenal was shite and it's been down hill since. At this rate I don't think 4th is possible. No gusto in their performances and the defence is a zonal shambles. Starting to seriously lose faith. Spuds and dippers will be rubbing their hands together, and rightly so.

Looking at us now, last few minutes and no urgency at all, not interested, any of them. Think the Tevez shite might not have helped either.

All that money, you'll win fuck all they chant, yep, that's about it in a nut shell.

It was nice while it lasted though.

Oh good. Does this mean we won't see you on Bluemoon for a while?

Here's hoping.

BL2blue said:
Your histrionics derived from a draw away to Birmingham which means we are still 3rd in the league suggest you would have had committed suicide as a result of a lot of our games before 2008.
If i commited suicide,i'd put a rag shirt on.................

then you lot could say...

another red fuk out the road,only trying to be helpful ;)

Bunk said:
I have to question just how long some of the people who compose these threads have been supporters of this club (I’m sure they’d all claim to be life-long blues). I find it very difficult to be down on my club these days given where we’ve come from, even after the most miserable of days at the office (and today’s was a fairly bad one).

We’re in 3rd place with 13 games to play, yet we’re to believe the season is over…

Very sensible post and I agree! I have my suspicions that some of these post are not city fans the rest are under 16 who just don't understand football and haven't actually seen us when we were shite! And a result like tonight we would be partying in down!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.